Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

PJ's a fashion statement ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is this a new fashion ?

I saw a girl wearing flanelette flowery pj's in the pub :eek2:

Yes and apparently in Liverpool its the new fashion, so come on whats all this about then ??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god i hope its not the fashion... or maybe i do... *looks down at clothes at 5pm and realizes i'm still in my pjs*
    umm im not sure but the 70s are on their way in.
    wtf?! PJ's...in a pub? :crazyeyes :eek2:
    Please say it's not true!!!!!! :eek: Doubt you would really see many people going out and about in their pj's even if it is the 'fashion'.
    The other day I was in the pub and I saw this girl putting her hand up this guys trousers and I saw her touch this white thing under these black trousers and then I just had to go over to see what it was and he was wearing these flannel PJs under his going out clothes because its cold on the way home and because it fattens him out a bit. Heh. :heart: (He was also gay. (not that thats a problem or a gay thing or anything. (I'm gonna stop digging now.)))

I cant remember the point of actually telling that story now. :/
    When I was at Uni there was a pj party one night in the SU. Only a few of us actually turned up in our pj's and I think we looked a bit silly. We thought we looked cool though :rolleyes: :p

But yes, PJs in public....erm...no :eek2:
    I'd best get some snazzy jim-jams then. :razz:
    There was a pyjama pub crawl here for charity not long ago - very funny for people not involved who could point and laugh.

So it could jut have been that? But then, if she wasn't in a group, or getting very pissed...
    wow

im always telling my fella that when im Queen of the World im going to make it illegal to wear anything but PJs.

Love em, i have more PJs than shoes and for a girl, thats saying something.

oh please make it fashion, pleaseeeeeeeeeee

everyone wear pjs. now :D
    umm, ive been to seans in my jama bottoms before, its about a 15 minute walk.
    mainly it was cos i couldnt be arsed to
    find clean trousers
    it wasnt a fashion thing though
    awww man that would own the roof OFF.

i love my pjs...and my girlfriends..but mine more heh. I guess my being 18 and half is too old to be *this* ones pjs but oh well. :D

xxxjammatimexxx
    PJ's in the pub? :no: I don't even think they look good in the bedroom. As a statement in the bedroom, they generally say "no nookie tonight" :(
    Did you know that there is a village in China where people wore thier Pyjama's out in the day to show that they had a 2nd set of clothes as a statement of some sort of affulence.

The government is trying to clamp down on it now.

True story.
    Re: PJ's a fashion statement ?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Yes and apparently in Liverpool its the new fashion...

I vouch for this. Ive seen people wondering around the supermarket in their PJs, but then again i do live in studentville so that could explain it. too lazy/hungover to get changed!
    Shuffling around Tesco's in your PJ's at 3am is one thing, but going out, "dressing up" for a night out, in your PJ's is something else. In fact, it's something sad, for fashion victims.
    It's all about comfort...PJ's are comfty :D and have cooler patterns thatn regular pants. Personally, it's not my thing and i won't wear it because it's in but it's coo' with me. It's like being in a never ending sleepover party...
    i went to the shop in my jammies bottoms the other day, they are red with a white strip down the side of each leg...so kinda just like trackie bottoms. and i went to my grandads in my pink ones the other day as well....no one was gonna see me and i was comfy dammit!
    oooh dear, please say no! i live near liverpool :nervous: