Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A Level History Individual Assignments

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
So whos doing them, what are they on and when are they due?

My question is "It was the agressive Policies of Russia that caused the permant division of Germany" To what extend do you agree?

The final deadline is March 19th for me, there are about 8 different sessions we cab go to to type it up. As long as we only spend the requied 4 hours on it, we can do it for how long we desire in each session. I think will do 90 minutes, 1 hour 1 hour

And finally good luck!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did coursework for this unit - over and done with now. We did C16th France - to what extent were the French Wars of Religion caused by the weakness of the crown, or something like that.

Haven't had my grade yet though...
    I have mine on Monday (8th).

My question is...

"To what extent was President Kennedy responsible for the escalation of the Cuban Missile Crisis?"

We get to do ours all on Monday, but we're doing 2 hours, then lunch, then back for 2 hours (I think). We can only do it on one day though because I think the school needs their laptops back.
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    I have mine on Monday (8th).

My question is...

"To what extent was President Kennedy responsible for the escalation of the Cuban Missile Crisis?"

We get to do ours all on Monday, but we're doing 2 hours, then lunch, then back for 2 hours (I think). We can only do it on one day though because I think the school needs their laptops back.

The Cuban Missile crisis is a pretty interesting topic and not too hard either. That said, if you do it well you'll still get a good mark, good choice I think..... Kennedy's handling of that crisis was a great piece of leadership.
    *cries and cries and cries*
    We have an extra paper rather than coursework; it's on appeasement during the 1930's and is 1 1/2 hour paper. There's like 4 peopel's work we have to be familiar with and it's like I have a tree in my living room cos there's so much of it!!
    I did it! It wasn't actually too bad to do, just time consuming. The worst bit was having to go off for lunch and then come back to it-I felt it was really disjointed.
    i just did mine on thursday...yuck.

actually sayin that it didn go too bad. mine was 'how far was world war one a key turning point in obtaining votes for women?'

was a nice and easy topic to do :D

now i'm just waiting for my results...
    Started mine on Thursday, have done 1700 words. I dont think its going to be as good as the one i had plenty of time to do as practice.
    Mine is 'To what extent were the Allied Nations responsible for the fall of the Weimar Republic', my deadline is three months away and I'm just in the reading and researching stage.
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Mine is 'To what extent were the Allied Nations responsible for the fall of the Weimar Republic', my deadline is three months away and I'm just in the reading and researching stage.

wow its awhile off then ;)

I finished mine last thursday did it over 3 days, 90 minutes, 90 minutes and 60 minutes. Of course i went to go and look at my draft every half hour or so;) 4800 words in total
    Yes its a while but I've got quite a few others, I'm planning on doing it during easter to get it out the way