Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fuck what i said (it don't mean shit now)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone else heard it? it's a song, in the style of a love song but the lyrics say the opposite. its soooooo good.

Eamon - fuck it (i don't want you back)

make sure you download the explicit version, not the radio edit. btw.. it hasn't been released over here yet but it's huge in the U.S.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i heard it on scott mills the other day and i thought he said it was by Amen, but i thought to myself it doesn't sound anything like Casey Chaos. it ain't a bad song and i think its realeased at the beginning of april
    I heard the radio edit on Scott Mills last weekend, but I didn't hear who it was by, and typing Fuck on its own into Kazaa was obviously not very helpful. Will try and find the full version.
    its actually called "fuck it(don't want you back)"
    Originally posted by sprocket
    its actually called "fuck it(don't want you back)"
    yeah as i said in the first post. by Eamon.
    ive just heard it :D :thumb:
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    ive just heard it :D :thumb:
    but have you heard the version with lots of naughty words in it? :hyper:
    Originally posted by lipsy
    but have you heard the version with lots of naughty words in it? :hyper:

yeah downloaded the 'full uncencsored version'

enough to make a sailor blush so it is!!
    What a great line: "You played me, you even gave him head" or something.

I might go out and buy it just to hear that tosser West read it out on Radio One.
    I've never heard it... nor heard of the band...

but maybe thats because its radio music and all radio over here sucks ass
    aint heard it, il download it later.
    Nice idea putting those lyrics in a love song kind of beat... pretty subversive!

Who are this band Eamon then? Are they actually any good or have they just done well out of this song?
    Thats brilliant :thumb: :D
    Have seen bits and pieces of the music video for it, of course edited, but didn't seem all too appealing to me, so probably won't be downloading it anytime soon.
    I like it, gonna get my mate to download it for me later!!

*sings* fuck you, you ho, i dont want you back!!
    Downloaded it out of interest, and loved it! :hyper: :D
    What's the difference between the edited and the unedited version? I downloaded one version and it's the same as the one I've heard on the radio. I also began downloading one marked unedited but it was the same as the one I had downloaded before so I'm utterly confused now.

Anyone here who can tell me the difference? :)
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    What's the difference between the edited and the unedited version? I downloaded one version and it's the same as the one I've heard on the radio. I also began downloading one marked unedited but it was the same as the one I had downloaded before so I'm utterly confused now.

Anyone here who can tell me the difference? :)

well i dont know what the radio is like there, but here, edited means no swearing or other "questionable" content.

and yes, out of curiousity i downloaded this song... it was bad. i got about 5 seconds into it and stopped it and deleated it. that bad. bad enough to deserve this face :rolleyes: oh yea... even though that face doesn't fit, i just hate it, kinda like i hated the song!! :p
    Originally posted by my_name
    well i dont know what the radio is like there, but here, edited means no swearing or other "questionable" content.

and yes, out of curiousity i downloaded this song... it was bad. i got about 5 seconds into it and stopped it and deleated it. that bad. bad enough to deserve this face :rolleyes: oh yea... even though that face doesn't fit, i just hate it, kinda like i hated the song!! :p

I've probably heard the edited version. I'm downloading one that's said to be unedited, so I guess I'll find out very soon. And hope dad wont kick me out of the house if it is much worse. :D
    Originally posted by my_name

I can understand why you didn't like the first few seconds with all the ooh's and yeahs, but it's all about the lyrics, man. :p
    Yep. Heard the album. Nope, can't stand it, just another R & B artist with no soul using explicitries as a gimmick.

97.634 % of soul died in the early 80's.

This duse Eamon is from Staten NY, the same place as the Wu.. Don't know about you< but if I'm gonna listen to music from Staten, may aswell be the residential album pushers.

Just my oppinion,

P.S. he's even used one of Fugees beats from The Score for that "Hey I do listen to Hip Hop youknow" hardcore appeal.
    Give me a break with this allready..

PEACE
    well i can only comment on the song because i've not heard the album -and i really like it.
    just heard it now, and thought it was pretty good, can see this being big here soon.. :)
    I've only just heard this song, how excellent is it?!! :hyper: :thumb:
    :lol: I've just heard a version that's apparantly by his ex-girlfriend. Goes something along the lines of 'Fuck what I did, it was your fault somehow' lol It's cool :thumb:
    I might go out and buy it just to hear that tosser West read it out on Radio One.
    I thought that he was called Wes? The one that does the top 40 on Sunday?
    Originally posted by Luce
    I thought that he was called Wes? The one that does the top 40 on Sunday?

Or Wes. :blush: