Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Something for those who think prison is too easy

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit

Ever heard that two wrongs don't make a right?

Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne

Two wrongs don't make a right.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    in relation to thier lack of five star accommodation!

Is your brain having a holiday :confused:

Oh, and Rise...great minds think alike;)
  • Options
    Is your brain having a holiday :confused:

why are you so arrogant? what is it with you, is it a case of everyone is entitled to thier own opinion as long as its the same as mine?
  • Options
    Thats the accusation that normally gets levelled at me.

Nice to see someone else get it for a change. :D
  • Options
    what is it with you, is it a case of everyone is entitled to thier own opinion as long as its the same as mine?

An opinion would be:

I don't feel sorry for prisoners because I don't see why prisoners should be given human conditions to live in.

You, on the other hand, attempted to take your conversation to a level of wit far beyond your capabilities.
  • Options
    An opinion would be:

I don't feel sorry for prisoners because I don't see why prisoners should be given human conditions to live in.

You, on the other hand, attempted to take your conversation to a level of wit far beyond your capabilities.

here is an opinion, you piss me right fuckin off, you are arrogant and rude. you think you know it all!

how the hell do you know what my capabilities are? you dont know me and thankfully you never will.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Well, that was a great way to stop an interesting discussion. Try and keep your claws sheathed next time.
  • Options
    here is an opinion, you piss me right fuckin off, you are arrogant and rude. you think you know it all!

*points and laughs*
  • Options
    So then what? Shall we just put them on a ship and leave them to it? Hell, we might as well kill them- like the Nazis did. After all the crime is irrelevant, it's the criminality that's the problem.

It scares the living fuck out of me that you are in the police force, it really does. Mind, you'd probably be right at home there :yeees:

If sending them to die on a ship means they are punished suitably for their crimes then so be it.
    I wouldn't want to see someone who did nothing then snort a line of coke end up like that, I wouldn't want to see someone who had a chance of being rehabilitated like that either. But I don't see why the rapists, paedophiles, murderers of this world deserve to listen at my expense for the rest of their lives in a cushy prison, with a big plasma telly and nice attractive surroundings, whilst the cannabis growers are stuck eating what could very well be rat shit.
  • Options
    there is one reason why prison works on kiddy fiddlers et al...

small time offenders should be given punishment, where they put something back into community....
  • Options
    *points and laughs*
    :no: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    there is one reason why prison works on kiddy fiddlers et al...

small time offenders should be given punishment, where they put something back into community....
    oh dear oh dear that made me laugh.
  • Options
    you might have already mentioned this because i havent read through all of the posts but have any of you actually been to prison either as an inmate or a visitor?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tigerlilly
    you might have already mentioned this because i havent read through all of the posts but have any of you actually been to prison either as an inmate or a visitor?

I work with ex-offenders and have visited clients in prison.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tigerlilly
    as an in mate yes. three times.