Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Forest won!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
at last!!!!!!!!!!! about time aswell! out of the bottom 3, and the sheep r in the bottom 3, life is soooooooo sweet :D lets hope we can stay like this 4 rest of v season, sheep goin down :lol:

sing the blues!!!!!!:D :lol:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thieving scum.

Marlon "bank robber" King should be banned for months for what he did.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Thieving scum.

Marlon "bank robber" King should be banned for months for what he did.

Yeah yeah yeah:rolleyes:

Marlon didnt start it btw, u would no if u went:rolleyes: :p
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Looked a sweet right jab from where i was sitting though!

:lol:

King started it, and should be banned for a long time for it. I don't even think he should be out of the nick yet for what he did.

As for the dirty foul on Wallwork that led to the winner...God, I hope the sheep shaggers stay up now:D
    :lol:

King started it, and should be banned for a long time for it. I don't even think he should be out of the nick yet for what he did.

As for the dirty foul on Wallwork that led to the winner...God, I hope the sheep shaggers stay up now:D

No, King didnt start it, was u there?:rolleyes: :mad: and as for 'the dity foul' who gives a shite? we won, were out of the bottom 3, and above the sheep, and 1 point clear:lol:

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGIN' THE BLUES...... :lol::D

so up urs :p
    Originally posted by NFFC Babe
    No, King didnt start it, was u there?:rolleyes: :mad: and as for 'the dity foul' who gives a shite? we won, were out of the bottom 3, and above the sheep, and 1 point clear:lol:

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGIN' THE BLUES...... :lol::D

so up urs :p

I have TV, and I have eyes. Don't feel the need to sit in the Shitty Ground myself, got better things to waste my hard earned on.

I give a shite because you're a set of smug thieving bastards. God, I almost hate you more than Burnley, enjoy Division Two, it's where you belong.
    I have TV, and I have eyes. Don't feel the need to sit in the Shitty Ground myself, got better things to waste my hard earned on.

I give a shite because you're a set of smug thieving bastards. God, I almost hate you more than Burnley, enjoy Division Two, it's where you belong.

nah mate we aint goin down the sheep r. think ur confused. glad u hate us so much, hows abt get a life heh?:rolleyes:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    nah mate we aint goin down the sheep r. think ur confused. glad u hate us so much, hows abt get a life heh?:rolleyes:

Roughly translates to:

"No Mate, we are not going down, The 'Sheep' are. I think you are confused. I am glad you hate us so much, how about you get a life?"

Your the one who deserves the :rolleyes: love. Come back when you can spell correctly.
    Originally posted by JsT
    Roughly translates to:

"No Mate, we are not going down, The 'Sheep' are. I think you are confused. I am glad you hate us so much, how about you get a life?"

Your the one who deserves the :rolleyes: love. Come back when you can spell correctly.

nah i dont take orders mate. free country n that:rolleyes:
    nah i dont take orders mate. free country n that:rolleyes:

Taken from the TheSite Good Manners guide..

Text talk

There are reasons why text talk isn't the greatest way to communicate on these boards:
    1. There is no word limit, so you don't need to shorten words, although the odd u and 2 are allowed
    2. It may be faster for you to type, but it takes much longer to read, and the lack of punctuation also makes your posts hard to decipher. It puts people off responding.
    3. Text talk makes you look stupid and illiterate, sad but true.
    Board users will also assume that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should they bother to try and help you.
    4. The search - if you write normally, the key words will be picked up when doing a search, helping you and others. One of the main reasons for our search not being as good as it could be is the use of text talk.

I would recommend following the orders or you'll probably find yourself banned 'mate'.
    Originally posted by JsT
    Taken from the TheSite Good Manners guide..

Text talk

There are reasons why text talk isn't the greatest way to communicate on these boards:
    1. There is no word limit, so you don't need to shorten words, although the odd u and 2 are allowed
    2. It may be faster for you to type, but it takes much longer to read, and the lack of punctuation also makes your posts hard to decipher. It puts people off responding.
    3. Text talk makes you look stupid and illiterate, sad but true.
    Board users will also assume that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should they bother to try and help you.
    4. The search - if you write normally, the key words will be picked up when doing a search, helping you and others. One of the main reasons for our search not being as good as it could be is the use of text talk.

I would recommend following the orders or you'll probably find yourself banned 'mate'.

Thanx for your concern:rolleyes:
    Thanx for your concern:rolleyes:

no probz m8, anytme!1!1 :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by JsT
    no probz m8, anytme!1!1 :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

A very intelligent response there.

About the usual standard of someone from Nottingham....
    Originally posted by JsT
    A very intelligent response there.

About the usual standard of someone from Nottingham....

cant wait till we play you lot in div 1:lol:
    cant wait till we play you lot in div 1:lol:

Two problems.
    • We've got a good chance of staying up,
    • You've got a good chance of going down.

Even if we do have to play you lot in Div 1 next year, you'll be going back south with tears in your eyes, as Leeds will destroy you.
    Originally posted by JsT
    Two problems.

• We've got a good chance of staying up,
    • You've got a good chance of going down.

Even if we do have to play you lot in Div 1 next year, you'll be going back south with tears in your eyes, as Leeds will destroy you.

Leeds wont destroy us!:lol: yeah we have a chance of goin down but i doubt it and if crewe hammer the sheep 2night then we'll be 4 points from them, and hopefully we'll hammer gills on saturday. im glad leeds won man u tho, but i think youll come down, you, wolves n foxes, but its still early days
    Leeds wont destroy us!:lol: yeah we have a chance of goin down but i doubt it and if crewe hammer the sheep 2night then we'll be 4 points from them, and hopefully we'll hammer gills on saturday. im glad leeds won man u tho, but i think youll come down, you, wolves n foxes, but its still early days

Out of the 4/5 teams at the bottom, We've got the easiest fixtures. Its in our own hands, and I think we'll make it.
    Originally posted by JsT
    Out of the 4/5 teams at the bottom, We've got the easiest fixtures. Its in our own hands, and I think we'll make it.

yeah but man u should of hammerd you on paper, football is a funny game. we need to win somert like 5/6 games then were safe from relegation, and hopefully we'll win them, if not were down:(
    On paper yes, in reality we had them!

We need to gain 4 points on those above us to be safe.