Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! My name is Nicola. I am from North Wales, I'm 17 and in upper sixth, studying three A-Levels, Econ, French and History! I am a huge Bolton Wanderers fan, I like all kinds of music and Alan Rickman and Hugh Grant are my favourite actors! I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
:p

Okay, a little has changed since I wrote this. I'm now 21, in my fourth year of my French and History degree in the University of Manchester. Just come back from spending a year in Dijon, France and consider myself practically fluent in the language now. I am still a big BWFC fan and still love Alan Rickman. I also enjoy travelling, taking photographs, reading, Facebook, learning languages, meeting new people, spending time with friends, British films and my favourite sort of music is indie/rock/electro.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey! :wave:
    Re: Hi Everyone!
    Originally posted by nicolalou
    Hi Everyone! My name is Nicola. I am from North Wales, I'm 17 and in upper sixth, studying three A-Levels, Econ, French and History! I am a huge Bolton Wanderers fan, I like all kinds of music and Alan Rickman and Hugh Grant are my favourite actors! I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
    :p

Alan Rickman's best film has to be Rasputin....

(Add heavy Russian accent)
    You're very pretty, but I prefer women...

Hi by the way :)
    hi :wave:
    oooo, a fellow welshie!!! hallooooooooo :wave: i'm from south wales meself (the good part :p), but pleased to meet you anywayz :D
    welcome, enjoy your stay.. :)
    Hiya :wave:, welcome aboard, and hope you have fun.
    another bolton fan!!!! yey!!!!!!!!

h hem, sorry, got excited there, a fellow supporter! :D

:wave: hello!

and isnt kevin nolan soo gorgeous!? :p;)
    Hiya :)