Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Easy Erections

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes this is going to be a very embaressing post and i think its in the right section.

Anyway, when im out with my girlfriend i tend to get a hard on quite easily just when were kissing. Now if we are in public this is going to be a problem, if we are in college this is going to be a problem.

We havent been in private yet because weve only been with eachother a few days but i can guess that this may get very embaressing one day.

So how can i hide it? Or am i just going to have to suffer?

Any advice appreciated, thanx :)

Comments

• Options
    Random erections occur during puberty; someone said it's a sign you're still growing among other things. Anyway, at least it isn't randomly in class so people can say "hahaha, look he got it up over the teacher!"

Anyway, if you tent out, then "dress" yourself. Basically shove it down one side of your legs, or pull it up towards your chest. Either do this with hands in your pockets, or a quick, sneaky down the front of your pants action.

Alternatively you could cut it off and stick it back on later with PVA Glue. Dries clear, remember ;)
  • Options
    Chill out. It's probably not as noticeable as you think. I would recommend either sitting down or standing close to her :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Chill out. It's probably not as noticeable as you think.

That's right, unless you make it a big deal or someone's checking your groin out..or you're tenting it isn't noticeable.
  • Options
    Just tuck it under your belt soldier :yes:

Does the trick for me ;):lol:

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Just tuck it under your belt soldier :yes:

Does the trick for me ;):lol:

But surely that only works if it's long enough to reach your belt in the first place....??:confused::p
  • Options
    Not a good idea if you're like me and stick out over it by a few inches :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    Not a good idea if you're like me and stick out over it by a few inches :(
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I was expecting someone to ask how low I wear my trousers.. you've let me down :(

:lol:
  • Options
    Erections happen when you get turned on.

Kissing a new girl is quite a turn on- it is for normal people anyway.

You do the math.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    But surely that only works if it's long enough to reach your belt in the first place....??:confused::p

My belt line isn't like simon cowell's so i've got no problems ;)

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Thing is i dress all sporty and wear joggers, hence the term "tenting it".

I could just stay close to her but would she mind if she notices?

I suppose i get turned on because shes the best girlfriend iv ever had and she means everything to me. I do like that "tuck it under" technique, guess i could tuck it under my waist in my joggers.
  • Options
    lol im hoping 'joggers' means something different in the uk .....

cos here in australia its another word for trainers or running shoes.... and if ur tuckin it into ur shoes i am very very worried!!

:crazyeyes :eek: :D

heehee sorry just had to share
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil_one
    lol im hoping 'joggers' means something different in the uk .....

cos here in australia its another word for trainers or running shoes.... and if ur tuckin it into ur shoes i am very very worried!!

:crazyeyes :eek: :D

heehee sorry just had to share

i think he means his tracksuit bottoms :p

why dont you get a good pair of jockey shorts (those kinda tight boxers) they might keep it under control :chin:
  • Options
    Yeh i meant tracksuit bottoms sorry about that.

Do women notice when a bloke is hard if they are cuddling then? And does it bother you women?

^ I know there was a thread about this ages ago, im too lazy to find it though.
  • Options
    I like it when a lad gets a hard on, its more of a turn on for me and it lets me know that there having a good time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexylilthug
    I like it when a lad gets a hard on, its more of a turn on for me and it lets me know that there having a good time.

Well that takes a little off my mind, im not sure everyone in my common room at college will appreciate it though lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Happens to me when ive not seen my girlfriend for a while.

I used to be quite embarressed about it, but now i just hold her ass, pull her close and press it into her ;)

She definantly doesnt mind!

lol nice mate ;)

I still get the feeling that when 2moro comes and i see her again at college, when were doing our thing its gonna happen and im gonna get embaressed.

Oh well if it happens it happens, theres always that "tuck it under" technique i could use.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Oh well if it happens it happens, theres always that "tuck it under" technique i could use.

thats the spirit!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    I was expecting someone to ask how low I wear my trousers.. you've let me down :(

As i am very bored, i shall ask the question....

Just how low DO you wear your trousers to get it to stick out over it by a few inches....?

:p
  • Options
    They're round my ankels ^_^;

Actually, i'll get a photo of my sexxy bod some time and show you all. Uhr, penis not erect either. Just the trouser level. Friggin' perverts :p
  • Options
    Re: Easy Erections
    So how can i hide it? Or am i just going to have to suffer?

Any advice appreciated, thanx :)

Masturbate shortly before you go out with her for the day.
  • Options
    Hiya
    read our feature on embarrassing erections for some good advice on how to deal with it when it has a mind of its own...
    ;)
  • Options
    Thing is i dress all sporty and wear joggers, hence the term "tenting it".

I could just stay close to her but would she mind if she notices?

I suppose i get turned on because shes the best girlfriend iv ever had and she means everything to me. I do like that "tuck it under" technique, guess i could tuck it under my waist in my joggers.

All i can say for that is, try wearin jeans for a week or two a lot better for when ya get a stiffy! Unless you are what ya name is (a rude boy) then i guess ya wont be able 2 stop wearin joggers!

Other than that i agree with past answers of tucking it up to ya waist line or under a belt if ya wear one! :D
  • Options
    Ye the old nip and tuck can't beat it-
    The slighest things can give us blokey's mas old erections, from getting of the bus to sitting in class daydreaming-

I find when im with a girl and I get one just press it up to her on the dancefloor or whne kissing her or whatever, they seem more happy they gave us an erection than ever offended by it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    they seem more happy they gave us an erection than ever offended by it!

And thats the point, girls see it as something they did to you, so your turned on by them. Its a nice feeling knowing you have that effect on a guy!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by hotphoenix
    And thats the point, girls see it as something they did to you, so your turned on by them. Its a nice feeling knowing you have that effect on a guy!!

See ercetions are good things- they can make everyone happy!
    Once dealt with properly and stored in the correct place and right time :naughty:
  • Options
    @ Clementine. yep i dress like a rude boy but to be honest i hate it because rude boys are made out to be nasty people and i dont want that image. After i get a few more trendy clothes il be wearing jeans etc all the time.

Thanks for the replys everyone, its nice to see the boys and girls being so understanding about these situations.

Oh by the way it happened today while we was in the common room, so i held her close against me and she seemed to like it a lot more. Makes me feel happier that she dont mind ;)

But that tucking method does work wonders :D