Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling Down-H.E.L.P.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Need a bit of advice, so help you can give it me!

My friend and I only lost our virginities last year, not 2 each other, I hasten 2 add!

Neway, we'd both shagged one person each and now I found out he's had sex again and for some reason I feel really down about it, like I'm ugly and no1 is interested in me.

I know I can attract girls, I pull regularly, but lately I have felt shit about myself and this has only made it worse!

Can anyone help?

Thanx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Low self-esteem mixed with a touch of jealousy.

Dont worry mate its perfectly normal and you will feel bothered about your mate having sex again.

There no advice i can give really apart from keep your chin up, anyway life aint about sex is it?

Hope you feel better soon :)
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    anyway life aint about sex is it?
    I would argue that life is all about sex. It's all about reproducing. That's what we do, and it's what our lives revolve around. The only problem is that we've evolved too much, and use our minds too much, which causes us so much frustration, anger, depression, etc. It's the human condition. :(
    ive been through this. me and my 1st b/f lost our virginity 2geva+i know who he's slept with (although he doesnt know it, lol :lol:) we've both slept with the same number of ppl, but ive still felt abit jealous at times. that sounds petty and immature, but i couldn't help it.dont do it anymore though, bcos ive got over it. its only natural, so dont worry, and you mustn't be ugly if you can still pull people :p