Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Too many fake ass cats claim they Hip Hop

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just found some talent in the form of molo, want to come under my record label? :p

As for slime; maybe its me but doesn't a real rhyme consist of 4 or more lines of rhyme?
    Originally posted by Xila
    I just found some talent in the form of molo,

I just clicked it now, and it's some good shit.
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    If you want to talk hip hop, then fuck that Snoop shit, listen to BDP, KRS1, Public Enemy, Paris, Mantronix, A Tribe Called Quest etc.

Oh, and I listen to both. :/ The Snoop Shit ( Snoop, 50 Cent, and Jay-Z) and things like Tribe, Jurassic 5 etc.
    I just found some talent in the form of molo,
    where is it? i'd love to have a listen.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    where is it? i'd love to have a listen.

It is in his signature. Soundclick.com or something.

http://www.soundclick.com/signz
    Well if you're going on soundclick; visit Quelestladate :p

I'll be making one sound, I recently "purchased" a studio maker thing, meaning I can create t00nz.
    i think this guy is probably tim westwood getting bored at radio 1 hq. "this is for all the mad dogs, respect"

god i fucking hate that twat. if his show was more about the music and less about him then it would be good.
    I just found some talent in the form of molo, want to come under my record label? :p

As for slime; maybe its me but doesn't a real rhyme consist of 4 or more lines of rhyme?

O.K. RatFans, I'm backk from vacation, as for 4 or more lines of rhyme?

Hip Hop is poetic license, None of it has to rhyme, All of it could, bits of it might, & it rhymes where it likes.

We finished getting wound up at our local hero yet?

P.S. Don't call me boy SON,

& yep, I'm just gonna be me.

Real is as real does, didn't your momma teach you that people.

Anyone for some serious discussian, list your top 3 emcess, I'ma start this like so>

1. Masta Killa - Undeniably the darkest rhyme poet with the calmest most deadly of flows. No-one can touch Jamil on the mic.

2. Ghostface - yeah, everones favourite, dude can make Aqua beats sound like club bangers.

3. Redman - Good ol' explit Reggie Noble himself, How can anyone deny the energy, comedy, raw talent that he emits.

So there you have it, Sanzini done calmed down & is ready to convo.

Next move is up to y'all.

As for Ali G, IS YOU A COCK? Don't ever put a picture of that Stain in my thread again.

PEACE
    Originally posted by SlimeFace

Hip Hop is poetic license, None of it has to rhyme, All of it could, bits of it might, & it rhymes where it likes.

We finished getting wound up at our local hero yet?

& yep, I'm just gonna be me.

Real is as real does, didn't your momma teach you that people.

Anyone for some serious discussian, list your top 3 emcess, I'ma start this like so>

1. Masta Killa - Undeniably the darkest rhyme poet with the calmest most deadly of flows. No-one can touch Jamil on the mic.

2. Ghostface - yeah, everones favourite, dude can make Aqua beats sound like club bangers.

3. Redman - Good ol' explit Reggie Noble himself, How can anyone deny the energy, comedy, raw talent that he emits.

So there you have it, Sanzini done calmed down & is ready to convo.

Next move is up to y'all.

As for Ali G, IS YOU A COCK? Don't ever put a picture of that Stain in my thread again.

PEACE

how stupid you going to be, your are a bigger hypocrit than nas.

1. they are going on more than 4 lines. they are going on actual tracks they heard with their ears off my soundclick site.

2. you sayin your real and sayin you hate fake? thats like a homosexual jew being a nazi.. your from buuuurmingham.
    look how your talking. like a yanky. you wanna yank that.

you got bare flaws blud, so why not tell where you from, instead of wantin to be american. and if you flow like a yank. you would get shot down in any battle in the uk.

actually though, if your not into hip hop at all and your just tryin to wind us up your quite clever....
    Have you got balls?

As for battlin', I've been destroyin' fools over the last 12 months & have high expectations awaitin' for me this Summer, As for flow, just ask heads that've heard my shit. Many peops are waitin' on my beasts at the moment, & I'm blessing people with versus from every angle, So before you twist yourself up on emotion, you need to stop winding yourself up & see the true angle my placona is facing.

Everyones too busy reading between the Sensences & not seeing whats what, so yeah, right about know you wanna tell me how I'd get shot down in a battle :lol: but if you was at the event, you'd give a man daps for the final annihalation. So see whats what & what the DILLY aint.

Dun Dun Sanzini got jokes for the masses, but Inner Science got true knowledge for those that are ready.

My appliance is to spit Science.

Know PEACE.
    Have you got balls?

As for battlin', I've been destroyin' fools over the last 12 months & have high expectations awaitin' for me this Summer, As for flow, just ask heads that've heard my shit. Many peops are waitin' on my beasts at the moment, & I'm blessing people with versus from every angle, So before you twist yourself up on emotion, you need to stop winding yourself up & see the true angle my placona is facing.

Everyones too busy reading between the Sensences & not seeing whats what, so yeah, right about know you wanna tell me how I'd get shot down in a battle :lol: but if you was at the event, you'd give a man daps for the final annihalation. So see whats what & what the DILLY aint.

Dun Dun Sanzini got jokes for the masses, but Inner Science got true knowledge for those that are ready.

My appliance is to spit Science.

Know PEACE.

look boy, if you ain't gettin laughed at for havin an american accent then you ain't dealin with real heads, untill you 'bless' real heads ain't noone caring.

your not convertin anyone here, your arrogence isn't charmin or convincing. in short people will think you are a twat. wow you can rap. so can alot of people. get used to it.
    A little question, what AMERICANSMS am I using?

Question 2 : You stated Nas is a hypocrite, please explain?
    A little question, what AMERICANSMS am I using?

Question 2 : You stated Nas is a hypocrite, please explain?

Ahhh, fanny baw folk like you make me laugh.
    Hip Hop is more than a couple of songs homie,
    This is a way of life, Listen, we can get peaceful, or we can get hostile, either way none of y'all would meet me on street, & answer back to poppa,
    people like you give us real gangsters a bad name.
    Thanks captain ;)
    I ask again, In what way is Nas a hypocrite?

Well grow the fuck up then, child.

PEACE

Hate Rats, myself.

Stain? surely you mean Staines?

My 3:

KRS 1
    M.E.T.H.O.D....Man!
    Roots Manuva
    You aren't some deep soul bring rhymes to people. You are an idiot. Speak English, proper English, or don't bother saying anything. I don't care about how you are a true brother from the streets of Aston. I would like for you to type normal English, give us your audio proof of how wonderful you are, or just shut up.

Word. :rolleyes:
    So where's this sound clip, Slime?
    hey i got one! unfinished projects that need lots of editing yet ...stuff needs adding and removing but if you would like a listen then click on the thingy.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/mrroll.htm
    Have you got balls?

School assembly then?
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Slimeface

I see from your profile you live in Birmingham, do yourself a favour quit the Ali G talk, you are making the real Rap fans on here cringe.

:yes:

Slimeface.. anybody who sits and writes on a forum begging others to acknowledge the fact that he is 'more hip hop' than him, really isnt hip hop at all.

You might think youre hip hop, and maybe you are (by your defnintion at least) i dont know because i dont know you but you sound faker than fake.

As my fella would say "wannabe"

Youre from Birmingham so hush up.
    Some of you are so emotional!
    Some people need to fix up, take a loor in the mirror and recognise the fact that they are from Birmingham.

Some people might actually be a great rapper, but unfortunately get laughed at for being fake.

You dont like 'fake ass cats who claim they hiphop' how ironic,

This thread is laughable.
    Dont....

Dont...

Dont... Dont....

Dont be-spam the site....
    Spam tastes best on toast, I don't suggest smoking it.
    Ha ha! You're about as hip hop as Michael Howard. :rolleyes:
    may i suggest castration of this lovely hip hop peaced out slimeface?
    someone please tell me ...to listen to mine and molos tracks ...do you have to register as a listener or can you just click and listen?
    being registered as a band obviously means i can listen but ...can others? somehow black arab had a listen but he aint around right now to tell me.