Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

$90,000 watch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Watching T4 (I know...) and 50 Cent are on. One of them has a $90,000, diamond encrusted watch. Why would anyone spend that on a WATCH?! Aaargh, it's sick.

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: $90,000 watch
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Watching T4 (I know...) and 50 Cent are on. One of them has a $90,000, diamond encrusted watch. Why would anyone spend that on a WATCH?! Aaargh, it's sick.

more money than sense :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    After winning the 2000 F1 titles, Michael Schumacher bought each member of the Ferrari race team a £1000 Omega watch for Christmas... and that was 300 personnel...

If you're rich you might as well, eh?
    Originally posted by Rocks
    If you're rich you might as well, eh?
    I guess but it really winds me up that some people can just waste money like that and others can't afford to eat.
    I guess but it really winds me up that some people can just waste money like that and others can't afford to eat.

:yes:
    I saw that too...But it was one of G-Unit who was wearing the $90,000 watch, 50 Cent was only wearing a $10,000 watch. :p

They were wearing them watches when I saw them :D
    Re: Re: $90,000 watch
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    They were wearing them watches when I saw them :D

So it's probably not like they have a few lying around the house.
    Re: Re: $90,000 watch
    Originally posted by BritJames

If someone can afford something .. why shouldn't they buy it?
    exactly what i was thinking.
    granted i'd be scared to leave the house with it cos i'd think id break/lose/get it pinched.

maybe when im a famous superstar actress i'll buy you one jamie!
    Well...50 Cent is an idiot anyway, what Michael Schumacher did was nice, and people spend £1000 on watches quite often.
    well, i would spend a lot more on a watch than on any other item of clothing or jewellery, cause i'd wear it everyday, and watches can last for years and years.

but spending that much is just silly.

:yes: indeed.

yeah corse i would.......mind i have to meeet a rich man 1st.

any takerss :hyper:
    I don't get all that expensive crap. But that is because I am a cheapskate!!

I have found *the* best bargains recently tho, got some Gordon Jack trainers, usually costing £50, for £6.50 in a charity shop!! woo-hoo!!

But what I don't understand is how I find so many good bargains, yet seem to waste all of my money in a very little amount of time....