Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i suk at sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok here's the deal... me and my gf love eachother madly we are totally in love with eachother and everything's great!

well that is until we have sex! i can wank myself stupid for hours before i cum, my gf can wank me off, give me head, for ages before i cum but when we have sex i just go in her and cum its so annoying! i dont generally get embarassed about it with her as we're so comfortable together we chat about it n stuff with eachother but i just wanna make her happy with some decent sex! she says that when i go down on her and finger her its all great which is good i guess but i need to be able to have sex with her coz its just frustrating now!

we love eachother so much and she says it doesnt bother her and it'll get better and that other stuff i do for her is great.

i just feel like theres something wrong with me, its not even premature its almost instant and it really sux.

so basically am i doomed with my crap sex life forever or is she rite will it get better? we were both virgins until recently and she said she mite be quite tight but im not sure, i think i mite just need to get used to being in her but do other people have to get used to it?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like you're just a bit too excited. There are people who have the reverse problem where they can make themselves cum easily through masturbtion, but have problems cumming during sex.
    If it's a combination of overexcitability and sensation, then you'll learn to control it in time. Have a search around here on this site, and you'll find some help pages concerning just about everything, including premature ejaculation, etc. Or search around the Net for health sites - most of which have a sexual health section and plenty of advice.
  • Options
    or get totally wasted then go inside her and then the monkey will be off your back. voila happy fucking.
  • Options
    How long have you been having sex if I can ask?
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya z3r0,
    Don't panic, you are not doomed... there's info on TheSite that may help.

Read on....
    premature ejaculation
    using your love muscle

Hope this helps some,
    CB
  • Options
    Lovemuscle I always laugh at that :lol:
  • Options
    that is bound to get better as time goes by...

My ex was terrible with prem ejec, but I loved him and I can genuinely say it didn't bother me...:eek2:
  • Options
    aaaaaaaaaaah!! Mr Wobble your are the giver of great advice aren't you!! :chin: :thumb:
  • Options
    hi, cheerz for the help guys.
  • Options
    I get this with a new partner a lot sometimes! And I'm 20.. It's just over-excited sometimes, my missus is so damn hot though, grrowl ;)

It gets better with time matey, ;) Trick is don't think about it.. If you start and you're shittin yourself thinkin fuck im gonna blow it.. you probably will..

Just relax, I know it's hard, I still do it sometimes, chin up lad :D
  • Options
    Have you tried getting her to make you come once or twice before you start having sex, because it can be harder to come if you've already come once recently before.

Just slow it down, and take your time- if you do other things, like go down on her, then it won't matter so much if you pop quickly, cos she'll be more than happy:)
  • Options
    get one off beforehand man, like 30 mins before.... and then you should last longer 2nd time round