Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is not for the lads!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
since i started my period about 10 years ago, they have been regular (like clockwork!) Im not on the pill, and i havent changed my diet drastically or incurred stress recently, but ive been getting my period every 2 weeks, not only is it a pain! i am quite worried!
am i worrying about nothing?

Comments

• Options
    go see your doctor about it, nothing any of us can do as none of us are qualified doctors!
  • Options
    Many things can affect your cycle - from stress and diet to illness and contraception. Make an appointment with your GP to put your mind at rest.
  • Options
    it can be caused by things like stress, or when something dramatic has happened in your life. If your realy worried go see your doc :)
  • Options
    I cannot believe I was the only guy intrigued by the title
  • Options
    Not to be or sound mean or anything, but kind of thought that it would catch at least one guys attention and bring them wondering into this post. :(
  • Options
    Kind of like when you see a thread titled 'FAO: [Someone]' and then you see the number 80 under views. Some people need to just put their mind at ease, even though they know inside them that it will say 'empty your inbox mate' - They need to check.

And yes, GP.