Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm Bored, So I'll Make A Topic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First off, damn you and your search function. I haven't bothered to use it because really, I don't know what I will post and I don't need specific advise.

So I'll just post a few things and see whats comes of it (pun not intended).

The A-Z Of Places To Do It
I think it was maybe Zella who mentioned this elsewhere..last Monday a few of us at college tried completing our very own A-Z. But we got stuck. So what are you're suggestions? I'd type what we thought of, but I forgot. It was stuff like graveyard (lol), firetruck, zoo...etc. It was terrible.

Operations Concerning Sex
Who here has thought of going under the knife, or had to go under the knife for sexual related purposes? I myself never got circumcised because well, I don't want to. For those who are, and had no say in the matter, would you get a foreskin sewn on (no joke, they do this now). What about penis extensions? I'm happy with my length, sure I could be wider but I'm not planning anything to improve my manhood. Have any of you guys wanted to? Girls, ever wanted your guy to do something to make him more up to scratch?

Breakups Because Of Crap Performance
Quite simply, who here has dated someone and then dumped them because they were a crap shag, or not well endowed?

The STD Checkup
Now how regularly do you folk get checked for STD's if you don't use a condom? Before I have sex with someone without one (if we dated before hand) I'd like to know we were both clean. If it was a spontaneous shag and we preferred it without a johnnie, I'd go and get checked then maybe make a regular thing of it. (NOTE: Not all the time, but with a long term lass)

Cheeky Partners
Finally, how cheeky do you like your partner to be? I've been told of a little "joke" to pull; if you''re taking your guy/girl from behind and are about to cum, spit on their back. They'll turn round thinking you've jizzed on them, but then let rip in their face. It sounds funny, but something I'd get a slap for. Opinions?
How long can you take them being cheeky for? Is there a point that you just want to grab them and fuck their brains out, or can go enjoy it without feeling the urge. I know that my ex used to tease me, being really cheeky and the likes, and sometimes I did just want to get it over with. But when she deliberately keeps going for her own kicks, and you're obviously not aroused anymore it gets bloody stupid. But most of the time I could handle it, and if I couldn't, I just got her hot and bothered then when it came to sex, pretended I couldn't get it up. Ahaha.

Yeah, this post has no real meaning. Oh well. If you got this far, good on you!

Comments