Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Moraly wrong

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't justify it and it's sick.

I feel they should have a choice to do as they please. apparently they kid is fine apart from a clept lip (sp)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

I feel they should have a choice to do as they please.

not when they're breaking the law, they don't.
  • Options
    I feel they should have a choice to do as they please

but it's not a choice.. like ive been trying to say!!!! they're forced into it!!! (sometimes)

also genetic problemss
  • Options
    oh god this is a boring thread, put it in that borin forum, whats it called politics and dead beats or summit?
  • Options
    Okay I see your point I think it's fucking sick but still if they want to be with a brother or sister then why not?

whats the problem with it (apart from genetic problems) if 2people want to be together?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by kaffrin

apparently the most inbred place in the UK is the lovely castleford. doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

:lol::lol:

Not suprised at all.
  • Options
    Okay I see your point I think it's fucking sick but still if they want to be with a brother or sister then why not?

whats the problem with it (apart from genetic problems) if 2people want to be together?

That's like trying to justify paedophilia.

Y'know some tribes in Africa are so inbred they only have two toes? Like the ninja turtles! :D

I'm not a believer in love, only in attachments and because of survival of the genes it's completely dysfunctional for brother and sister to reproduce as the female would be looking for somebody with strong genes to pass on to her children, not her brothers.

To be honest, whilst I'm usually open minded about sexuality, I think there must be something wrong with the couple. Either they're joking or they're seriously deranged.
  • Options
    Pfft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Morality is subjective in my view!! EVERYONE has their own sense of morality!

In my mind, incest is probably only bad unless offspring are produced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how rude that looks? Sort it out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    Pfft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Morality is subjective in my view!! EVERYONE has their own sense of morality!

In my mind, incest is probably only bad unless offspring are produced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. apart from the genetic problems/complications I feel they should do as they please.

In my moral view I don't think what they are doing is right but it might feel right in there views.

As for it being the same as trying to justify paedophilia. How is it? paedophilia is diffrent it's often forced and unwanted my the minor/kid In this case both party's are in love and want each other.
  • Options
    There's a reason why the males in the tribes of pack animals move from tribe to tribe. It's nature's way of preventing contamination of the gene pool.

The same should apply to humans, and in 99% of cases it does. Most people who have grown up with someone from an early age (since you were at max 1 year old) can never see that person as sexually attractive, it's written into your genes.
    Thats why the instances of incest are relatively low. Incest is described as common law, a law that has been in existence almost as long as this country, and in many other societies throughout history.

There are however times when this hard wiring doesn't occur, in brothers and sisters seperated at birth for example, or in half brothers e.t.c. But usually it doesn't happen, and if it does it's sick.

It isn't like a gay relationship, that by it's very nature is self correcting as gay people can't have children. Incest pollutes the gene pool in a much more dangerous way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber

is it me or is this statement absolutely meaningless?
  • Options
    It means that if a brother and sister have sex, who cares???!

THAT ACT in itself doesn't have to harm anybody!

Harm is caused if children are produced as a result of that union!
  • Options
    Is this the story featured in the Daily Mail last may. the one about the half brother and sister who hadn't known eachother as children?
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Is this the story featured in the Daily Mail last may. the one about the half brother and sister who hadn't known eachother as children?
    if it is then i don't understand all the indignation.
  • Options
    SLEEPING WITH MY BROTHER DIDN'T FEEL SORDID... IT WAS THE ULTIMATE BONDING;
    EXCLUSIVE: Incest-shame siblings tell of 'overwhelming obsession' that left them consumed with sexual desire for each other
    From Mail on Sunday - 04/05/2003 (2018 words) Jo Knowsley;Andrew Chapman
    JANET PAVELING leaned forward expectantly across the small table in the Covent Garden wine bar. Her lunch date, Anthony Smedley, did the same.They had been holding hands under the table throughout their meal. But now, as their lips met in a loving and lingering-kiss, it was to seal an ill-fated future which threatened to tear their family apart. For Janet, 41, and Anthony, 46, a police officer, were not hapless strangers, enjoying the flirtation and infatuation of a typical first date. . . they were a half brother and sister falling hopelessly in love after meeting for the first time in 25 years. Both were happily married with children.
    Neither had had affairs before. But their extraordinary new friendship which began with a desperate attempt to catch up on their lost childhood together and developed into an obsessive sexual passion was to end in disgrace at York Crown Court last week where they both faced charges of incest. Anthony, a father of two grownup sons, was given a conditional discharge while Janet, the mother of a 12-year-old son and nine-year-old daughter, had her case left on file. Anthony's career in the police force is over, although he may yet take action for constructive dismissal. Neither Anthony nor Janet who now lives alone in her family home in East London with her children knows if their shattered marriages can be rebuilt. Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday, Janet said: 'We're trying to resolve things with our partners for the sake of the children. 'But we still love each other and we always will.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    SLEEPING WITH MY BROTHER DIDN'T FEEL SORDID... IT WAS THE ULTIMATE BONDING;
    EXCLUSIVE: Incest-shame siblings tell of 'overwhelming obsession' that left them consumed with sexual desire for each other
    From Mail on Sunday - 04/05/2003 (2018 words) Jo Knowsley;Andrew Chapman
    JANET PAVELING leaned forward expectantly across the small table in the Covent Garden wine bar. Her lunch date, Anthony Smedley, did the same.They had been holding hands under the table throughout their meal. But now, as their lips met in a loving and lingering-kiss, it was to seal an ill-fated future which threatened to tear their family apart. For Janet, 41, and Anthony, 46, a police officer, were not hapless strangers, enjoying the flirtation and infatuation of a typical first date. . . they were a half brother and sister falling hopelessly in love after meeting for the first time in 25 years. Both were happily married with children.
    Neither had had affairs before. But their extraordinary new friendship which began with a desperate attempt to catch up on their lost childhood together and developed into an obsessive sexual passion was to end in disgrace at York Crown Court last week where they both faced charges of incest. Anthony, a father of two grownup sons, was given a conditional discharge while Janet, the mother of a 12-year-old son and nine-year-old daughter, had her case left on file. Anthony's career in the police force is over, although he may yet take action for constructive dismissal. Neither Anthony nor Janet who now lives alone in her family home in East London with her children knows if their shattered marriages can be rebuilt. Speaking exclusively to The Mail on Sunday, Janet said: 'We're trying to resolve things with our partners for the sake of the children. 'But we still love each other and we always will.
    ahhh ...i pressumed they didn't know. if they knew then there is a thing called self control ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Personally i think this person should be locked up for more than 10 years, there is obviously something mentally unstable in his mind for him to do something like that

surely if some1 is mentally unstable they should be in a mental home rather than in jail