Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How long does your sex last???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Come on now, be perfectly honest, just how long does your average sex session with your partner last?? Im talking about from the very start of foreplay to the last time he cums :p also, how often do you guys come on average??
tell me, tell me, tell me!!!
:naughty::):D
p.s. No lying!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At the most , it usually lasts about 45 minutes, at the least, about 10.

He usually comes once, I come 2 or 3 times (yay me!)
    Originally posted by Astral Willow
    He usually comes once, I come 2 or 3 times (yay me!)
    i :heart: that about being a woman - multiple orgasms rock. my b/f says its just women being greedy though, but he's only joking.

mine lasts from about 10mins to 2 hours. my b/f sometimes has cum 3 times in one session (im so lucky, my 1st b/f was crap ):p
    he aint often in that mood though, i reckon its normally about an hour on average :D:D
    Including foreplay? Anywhere from 10 mins to 2 hrs (sometimes more). That's if you're defining it from that point where you just know you're going to have sex (usually during kissing and touching each other, and getting each other excited) to the point where you both have had enough. Normally it's between 40-50 mins.
    Personally, I love those extended sessions when you've got the whole day/evening with nothing else to do. I hate getting into the routine of sex at bed time, which is the worst time in some ways as you're usually both tired later in the eveing. So few people seem to actually make time to have sex/make love. Too many people think it should somehow be a bedtime & bedroom thing only. :(
    Anything from say 15 mins to the morning-
    I just loves my sex and foreplay- from baths to massage oil to whips and chains,
    Who wants a demonstration?
    Untill it gets numb.
    On average it lasts about 30 mins! the most we have done it for was about 2 hours non-stop with a little foreplay. Minimum is about 10 mins when were in a completely rampant mood. :naughty:
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Anything from say 15 mins to the morning-
    I just loves my sex and foreplay- from baths to massage oil to whips and chains,
    Who wants a demonstration?

You offering demonstrations to everyone? :flirt: or just a select few?
    On average sex lasts about 30 mins but as people have said it really depends on the time that is available.
    Lets face it - Its a big wide world out there. Why spend 4 hours fucking when you can be doing other things...

30 minutes to an hour probably.
    Ok with my last partner sex lasted from about 10 mins to 30....forplay for me lasted about 10 mins and forplay for him lasted about 20. damn selfish wanker!
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    You offering demonstrations to everyone? :flirt: or just a select few?

Just a select few of course-
    you can send your application to imhorny PO BOX 68 1 69 :naughty:
    from anything to about 15mins to all night.
    From about 5 mins :naughty: over the kitchen sink, to all night when we're making luurve. :)
    how long it lasts depends on all sorts....

if your deliberately goin for some slow lovin then god knows.

if your just ripping each others clothes off and fucking the brains out of each other than your not lookin at a marathon session. hehe.

kinda obvious really...and as long as you both cum then who cares how long it lasts