Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spontaneous Unspontaneous sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think most girls that have seen the film Basic Instinct would agree that the scene where the girl has her knickers ripped full off and then douglas has his way with her from behind got them at least a tiny bit wet.

Now I have loved the thought of ripping off a girls panties literally, and I mean they wouldn't be wearable afterwards. But that is the sort of thing that should be spontaneous in my opinion, otherwise it is worthless.

I can imagine it now...

*RIP* FUCK FUCK FUCK CUM

Afterwards in bed "You barstard! You ruined my £30 Agent Provocateur Jewel Encrusted thong!" GAH!

So it isn't practical to be spontaneous with something like that, especially when in a relationship. So how can you make it spontaneous when it is clearly something that needs to be thought out to make sure the girl has a pair on she don't mind losing?

I guess this also applies to girls that like the idea of a man forcing themselves upon them. Or the other fantasties like breaking and entering into a house then fuckign the girl rigid. That sort of stuff is much hornier and better when as a surprise, but how the hell in the real world can you do something like that other than planning it?

Tough call.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he he, sounds like ur my ideal partners, lol. u can force urself upon me anyday :naughty:
    anyway, i cant think of another way, other than to plan it. maybe if u like ur g/f to wear a particular thing (that isnt worth £30 :crazyeyes ), then ask her to wear them. that way she'll just think "he likes to see me in them", and hopefully she wont suspect a thing.
    thats my theory anyways, whether it'd work or not...
    (BTW, im definately gonna have to watch that film, lol :naughty:)
    Re: Spontaneous Unspontaneous sex
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    I can imagine it now.....

*RIP* FUCK FUCK FUCK CUM

Afterwards in bed "You barstard! You ruined my £30 Agent Provocateur Jewel Encrusted thong!" GAH!

LMFAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol: :thumb:
    Ahhhh this is simple! Im surprised you didnt think of it.
    But her some panties and matching bra set thing...and buy 2 of the same panties...get her to wear them...rip them off, if she complains you ruined her nice new panties..pull the other out your pocket/draw/whaever and volia! great sex and new set! Wooo!
    Originally posted by Zella
    But her some panties and matching bra set thing...and buy 2 of the same panties...get her to wear them...rip them off, if she complains you ruined her nice new panties..pull the other out your pocket/draw/whaever and volia! great sex and new set! Wooo!

Good idea :D
    Originally posted by Zella

Good plan!

Although i'd rather keep it very spur of the moment. I'm thinking scout out her favourite/worst and expensive/cheap underwear over a short period of time with subtle questions. Then when you are feeling the need for some filthy sex, have a feel, a glance, then decide if its time to tear.
    Just tear bit and scratch away-
    She wont complian after it and if she does just go back asleep :D
    I think most girls that have seen the film Basic Instinct would agree that the scene where the girl has her knickers ripped full off and then douglas has his way with her from behind got them at least a tiny bit wet.

If so, Girls speak up - Want to know if this film is worth watching :chin:
    i havent seen that film, im odd.

if you're talking about the scene where he practically rapes her, then no, not in the slightest. spontaneity is one thing, violence is quite another.

and the presence of michael douglas in any sex scene is enough to put the horniest of girls off. he has to be the least attractive man in the history of very unattractive men.
    \i've had sooo many things ruined by spontaneous sex! Fish net tights, knickers just torn off... I don't care though, I just tell him he has to pay for new stuff for me in the future!!! hehe.

My b/f knows I like rough sex sometimes, like sir cum was saying, and we trust each other to know where the line is, and that's how we judge it.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

Now I have loved the thought of ripping off a girls panties literally, and I mean they wouldn't be wearable afterwards. But that is the sort of thing that should be spontaneous in my opinion, otherwise it is worthless.

I can imagine it now...

*RIP* FUCK FUCK FUCK CUM

So it isn't practical to be spontaneous with something like that, especially when in a relationship. So how can you make it spontaneous when it is clearly something that needs to be thought out to make sure the girl has a pair on she don't mind losing?

I guess this also applies to girls that like the idea of a man forcing themselves upon them. Or the other fantasties like breaking and entering into a house then fuckign the girl rigid. That sort of stuff is much hornier and better when as a surprise, but how the hell in the real world can you do something like that other than planning it?

Tough call.

you've givent his alot of thought i can tell :p