Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Goodbye Championship Manager, hello Football Manager?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone else out there who is a Champ Man nut? Well Cham Man 03/04 will be the last under its present guise. SI and Eidos (who make the game) are going there seperate ways. Eidos keep the Championship Manager name, while SI Games keep the database and interface etc, plus there teaming up with Sega. There releasing there own Football Manager 2005 outfit later this year. Will it ever be the same again?

More info here...SI Games
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Are we talking for the PC here? I'm guessing we are because that is the only championship manager game I have seen. I was looking recently at Prem Man for the PS2 but didn't know if it would be any good or not.

Anyone played a manager game on the PS2 which has similar quality to Champ Man on the PC??
  • Options
    I'm a CM nut (my year and a half long game up to 2033 is my record so far!) though CM3 was soo much better than CM4 (partly cos none of my computers play CM4 well :()
  • Options
    I still play CM3 01/02 it's the best version by far.