Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sympathy Pains

Ive been having some really bad back pains over the past few days. And when ever i talk to this old lady at the home i work at i find out that we have the pain in the same place, and when im sitting with her and she get a wave of pain i get one too.
Its really weird and plus its making it hard for me to move around alot cos my knees hurt aswell (but i know why that is).

I know i should go docs a stuff, but i dnt have time atm so i'm just going to have to put up with it for about a week.

but yea....Is it actually possible to get sympathy pains?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best way to find out if it's sympathy pains or not is to go to the Doctors. I know you said, you don't have time. But don't you think your health is more important. All it takes is a phone call then an hour tops of your time to talk to your doctor.

If the Doctor finds nothing wrong with you physically... then yeah it is sympathy pains. To ease it, don't think soo much about it :)

Try to take some time to yourself to clear your mind and chill.

XoX Sam XoX
  • Options
    Oooo, well, if you're collecting sympathy pains, then you can have the sympathy pain of my left wrist - hurts like hell when I overstretch it sometimes. :( Oh, hang on, you probably don't feel any sympathy seeing as it's me? :(:D
  • Options
    If you're experiencing back pains then you really shouldn't ignore them or right them off as nothing. Make an apointment with your GP as soon as possible to get it checked out.