Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

didn't know where to post this

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes todays soapbar gets you high, that's all you need.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    no it doesn't! it gives you a buzz.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun

:lol:

if thats all you can get carry on believing that :p
  • Options
    I know there is stronger types of cannabis out there than soapbar, it still gets you stoned so what are people meant to do who can't get a regular supply of skunk or grass..not smoke hash just because it's not as good as skunk, i think not, yes soapbar can be shit, but you get stoned on it.

I have had weed before, thai stick £25 an 1/8th, it was a good smoke but it didn't last nowhere near as long as a lump of hash would..hash is cheap too.

mroll and digital, what do you smoke on a regular basis? weed?hash?skunk?

I've had good hash before, not soapbar, pollem..it was better than the weed i thought.
  • Options
    i`ve never really been a cannabis man myself, when i was for a bit i was getting weed in, it was nice to smoke in the garden in the summer when it was really hot just lay down and relax.

I`d call myself more a Class A lover really.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    I`d call myself more a Class A lover really.

Ditto. Hash/Weed makes me think too much. Each to their own.

Though I do agree with Shogun that soapbar gets you fucked. Weed gets me more 'high' and can get me fucked but nothing like plain old soap bar. Soap bar's dirty and gets me more 'mashed' but also makes me mong out. I can smoke more weed than I can soap - simply because it's a nicer buzz. Proper resin (which I truthfully have very rarely had) gets you high in a very similar way to weed. That's how it should be.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i'm in a very fortunate positition when it comes to smoking. what can i buy mr roll people say ...and they all know the perfect gift for me from wherever they may be in the world.
    i mostly smoke weed ...but a fair ammount of good hash as well.
    good hash beats the best weed for me. but ...i find them all so different.
    there are so many kinds that meet so many different needs but ...intensive growing is actualy diminishing the variety available and will lead to diminishing the strength if people aren't more careful.
    soap bar is a very good painkiller for muscular pain ...and yes it works but it doesn't get you high ...it gets you stoned.
    getting high is going on a journey ..soap journeys are few and far between and get ever less frequent.
    the world should get back to 1970 when dope from the globe was available 24/7. a lot of you youngsters are being ripped off.
    but ...there are thousands of people working on your behalf to correct this injustice.
  • Options
    Todays soap bar gets you high?

Why do i never get some of that?

Todays soapbar gives me a stomping head ache..

Homemade hash is the way to go, lots of lovely pollen!

I want some ice hash!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Todays soap bar gets you high?

Why do i never get some of that?

The most common soab bar round my way is Renault bar - it's get's you proper stoned but not high.

I remeber this hash I used to be able to get at college that came as egg shaped oz's. Have no idea what it was called but it was expensive and was the nicest smoke I've ever had.
    I used to enjoy smoking proper oil aswell. It gets you high in a very similar way to good bud.

Anyway most of my smoking days are over. Now and again I'll have a smoke if I'm pissed or if I'm pilled up but that's about it. I get paranoid on the stuff otherwise. I wish I could enjoy it like I used to. :(

Strictly Fly's and class A's for me now.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yes i know it gets you stoned but not 'high' as such, you feel very monged.

The weed i've had before was nice, the pollem was nicer though.