Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MDMA and Mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Taking these 2 drugs together, anyone got any stories about it? would you take the e first then the mushrooms or the other way round?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: MDMA and Mushrooms
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Taking these 2 drugs together, anyone got any stories about it? would you take the mdma first then the mushrooms or the other way round?

that would be one fucked up experience :crazyeyes
    Re: E's and Mushrooms
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Taking these 2 drugs together, anyone got any stories about it? would you take the e first then the mushrooms or the other way round?

That would be messy. We only managed a bit of trumpet to bring some semblance of normality before venturing out.
    I see the point of mixing E + speed but E + mushies is pointless for a start they are good enough on their own!

You will be where you wanna be on just one substance so why try and get the best of both worlds it wont work like that it will just fuck you up.
    I've read many trip reports on erowid and on message boards and seen about people taking a pill, then about an hour later the shrooms...they both go with each other, makes the ecstacy more psycheldic supposedly.

I'll have to wait and see who else replies to this on here, i'm sure that some people don't see it as pointless digital.
    By all means mate if you think it sounds good to you give it a go. Then tell us all about it on here! you may even convince me to give it a try sometime!
    Yea i will be giving it a go sometime,a few weeks probably.
    Never taken 'shrooms and MDMA together but I have had LSD and MDMA together. I think it's commonly known as 'candyflipping'.

Anyway, it was a funny experience, definitely a good night in all aspects, I'd say go for it if you want to try something new.

A word of warning though, my brain felt fucked in the morning, felt like I'd been electrocuted or something. :p
    Please please PLEASE! It is NOT about getting fucked! If you want that just take a fucking benzo or get drunk.

MDMA is beautiful, and it can be enhanced by a trip. I've done it with LSD a few times, sometimes its been really good, and a couple of times its gone a bit wrong.

You have to be very careful, the more things you put into the mix not only the physical dangers increase but the balance gets harder and harder to get right. You have to really know your dose levels on all the drugs seperately before you try them together.

I havent done mushies and MDMA before, but I would say that the mushies before would be slightly better, that way they would wear off before you got the come down of the MDMA. And try and small dose 10-15g wet max.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Just in case some of you haven't seen it, here is the info page on mixing drugs. And what Bongbudda says.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    A couple of years ago I was at a forest party and ended up dropping several pills. Come the morning 3 of us decided we were going to pick some regular liberty caps and it took us a couple of hours to fill a big Pringle carton. We had no idea how many shrooms were there but brewed up the whole lot anyway and drank it round my mates flat in town.
    When I came up the trip was really strong but without the paranoia I usually get from liberty's (I guess becasue of the pills I'd taken). A couple of hours later however, I was walking down Shirley High Street and I felt a big 'crack' inside my head like static electricity and I blacked out, hit my head and landed hard on the pavement. I was only out for 10 seconds at most, but I woke up staring at my mates face who was obviously concerned.

I've seen this happen to two other people since then when people have mixed shrooms with other drugs. Shrooms can be unpredictable.
    Weekender Offender