Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pennyroyal tea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know what actually goes into pennyroyal tea??

i've done it with rosemary, weed, mushies, cloves and all spice but what it the proper way??

Luby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ohh... now I'm sure this has come up in my classics class.

What is pennyroyal?
    Hum...Pennyroyal, a plant related to mint, is used as an herbal medecine. It can help lowering a fever , and help your digestive system, relieve gas ,nausea etc...Its not like you can get high off it :)

When brewed with elder flowers and yarrow , it can help prevent colds, kinda like ecchinacea. Oh! but the best thing is that the leaves can help stopping your rabbits diahrrea! :rolleyes:

Do not drink it when youre pregnant... like in ¨Distill the life thats inside of me¨ You know what im talking about ;)
    yeah i know about the plant, but there is a recipe somewhere for this tea (with weed and mushys and other stuff), and they called it pennyroyal tea because they made it when they were touring with Nirvana, and Kurt had some and said that bets the usual pennyroyal any day, or something like that
    Pennyroyal tea!?

Just eat some shrooms or truffles.
    I don't know but I'd recommend orange peel and toothpaste. :thumb:

Not only does it get you fucked, it tastes nice too; I'm sure the team over at Caned In Totnes will back me up. :yum:
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I don't know but I'd recommend orange peel and toothpaste. :thumb:

:yuck:

orange peel and toothpaste?