Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Truffles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had a wicked night so far i did 10g of truffles at a mates flat.... thought for the first hour wow im stoned so what, then BANG i was where i wanted to be .... :D:D euphoric and happy to fuck!!! now a few hours on im still tripping out and feeling good!

i gotta be up for work tomorrow i hope to god i`ll be alright! lol!

sorry if i worded anything wrong or sound like a weirdo fuck it who cares im wired
:shocking: AVEEEEEE IT

oh yeah the question i almost forgot to ask is whos done truffles what did you think of em?

Comments

• Options
    im not quite sure but there like magic mushrooms or maybe they are? fuck knows but they are shit hot whatever they are!

i better not venture out this forum tonight lol
  • Options
    there like a E but not.... you travel more into your mind on them and they make your clothes melt :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    they make your clothes melt :crazyeyes

lol...sound interesting, i might put that on my list of "to try" stuff
  • Options
    I've tried them a few times, thought they were good except for the last time, well the last time was good enough but i got more 'fucked' up than tripping as such, i ate 7.5 grams then got drunk and a few spliffs so i kind of fucked it all up but was still good.

I've never actually tried mushrooms but i'm getting round to that within the next few weeks.

I wrote up about my truffle trip, kind of vague but it's what happened.

Here it is

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52397&highlight=truffles
  • Options
    I done those things, they made me really happy and I had a massive smile on my face. I was with a few people who had taken some pills, and I can remember thinking I looked happpier than them. Good expierance, but it can depend on how your feeling..................... If your feeling bad don't take them!

Bopz
  • Options
    Yeah I've tried these on numerous occasions, pretty good really - always really visual for me and never laughed so much in my life.

22g of truffles was a headfuck! :p Never before has a sparkly blue toothpaste box been so amazingly engaging! :D
  • Options
    I've never done them, but I've done mushies on quite a few occations and enjoyed them. Not something to be played with though, they can fuck you up.
  • Options
    Yeah i kept laughing like a madman on them about the unfunniest things too.

I didnt trip as much as i thought i would though... As the night went on my body kept buzzing and buzzing i kept feeling myself about to hallucinate but most times it didnt happen, i quite enjoyed watching my clothes melt but it only lasted a few seconds. Not complaining though most of the night i was just feeling on top of the world i went to bed with a big grin on my face and i started thinking about things i was laying there for 3 hours wide awake!

I was in work today feeling fine had a nice after glow! by about 2pm i was feeling a bit fucked but ok, i feel really tired now and brain feels a bit fried but i`ve felt worse!

On mushies and whatnot do you build a tolorance up fast with them? how often can you keep doing them once a month say?
  • Options
    Yea, once a month i think is okay.
  • Options
    Once a month will be fine.

The tolerance you get from mushrooms lasts 2-3 days approximately but I think if you take another dose within a week of the original dose you won't get full effects.

One time we took some left over 'shrooms in the morning after a full on trip (about a medium trips worth) and they didn't do much at all, got a little bit of wall breathing and the giggles a little bit but nothing like it should have been.
  • Options
    To be quite honest, i was on quite a downer all day today probably through to wednesday nights activitys so i might just do it one more time next month then leave it be.
  • Options
    they sound great, i think i'll be finding out more about them and maube try them in a month or so, is it right that you can buy them from head shops? i've never tried any hallucogens really, i didnt halluconate on pills apart from when i shut my eyes which was really euphoric and colourful
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    they sound great, i think i'll be finding out more about them and maube try them in a month or so, is it right that you can buy them from head shops? i've never tried any hallucogens really, i didnt halluconate on pills apart from when i shut my eyes which was really euphoric and colourful

yeah you can get them from there.

I took a 10g dose and i was pretty blown away from the whole experience. Some other guy zoma i think said he did 22g i can only imagine what that felt like!!

Very good value for money but you have to be careful with them.
  • Options
    only Es you can really hallucinate on is ones containing MDA i think. I`ve had my moments where after a session the next day i`ve laid on my bed and stared hard enough and watched it raining in my room :crazyeyes lol
  • Options
    Do you get a come down?

How much do you take? What do they taste of? Are they dangerous? Expensive?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Do you get a come down?

How much do you take? What do they taste of? Are they dangerous? Expensive?

No comedown really.... they feel good on the body

they dont taste of anything really you just put them in your mouth and swallow so its not as if you sit there chewing on em or anything.

They are not dangerous on the body but they could be mentally but if your a sound mind you should be ok you will survive lol.

I paid £10 for 10g they are sold on the net because they are legal but obviously i cant give any sources on this board
  • Options
    They arent completely legal, as such. They are legal as long as they are not prepared for consumption.

So if you've got them in your hand and are shoving them in your mouth then the police might bust you, but they have mush more important things to be doing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    They arent completely legal, as such. They are legal as long as they are not prepared for consumption.

So if you've got them in your hand and are shoving them in your mouth then the police might bust you, but they have mush more important things to be doing.

What are you allowed to do with them?
  • Options
    Look at them, use them for decoration, anything but consume them really. Although just shoving them into your mouth raw might not be classed as preparing them for consumption. But its a moot point really because the police seem not to care at all.

Oh, and it is MDA which is mostly responsible for any visuals you get with pills, its cheaper to make and more active per mg. Also because you have to make MDA and then turn it into MDMA many pills have a trace of MDA in them because the chemist wasnt very good.

However MDEA also will cause you to trip, but thats slightly different, and of course there are a host of other MDXX chemicals that do appear on occation.

It is very unlikely to be LSD though, VERY unlikely.
  • Options
    Seeing as you mentioned LSD i`d like to pick your brains and ask where has LSD gone? will it make a comeback do you think?
  • Options
    LSD is about, you just have to look and know the right people.

It'll probably never come back into fashion the way it did during the 60's.
  • Options
    From what I heard on the druggie grape vine there was a crack down by the DEA on the chemicals needed to make LSD, and there was a series of arrests in the San Fran area on producers. Because it is a very complex manufactoring process you only have a to get a few people and the whole market is effected.

There is some about though as Shogun mentioned, my mate had some liquid a little while ago but it was really weak. The research chemicals on the market mean there is less demand too.
  • Options
    A friend of mine says he can get a bottle of liquid lsd for quite cheap actually, then he would try and put it onto blotter tabs.
  • Options
    Most people I know prefer liquid, I dont know why, but I guess it has more of a 60's feel to it, having it on suger cubes. Also you have to be VERY careful what type of paper you use, you have to be very sure it doesnt have anything on it that will degrade the LSD.