Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Start Something

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Lost Prophets' new album. If you have it, what d'ya think?

It beats their first album by far, a much more mature and heavier sound. You can tell it's the album they've been wating to make ever since the release of their debut.

Very good stuff, the only bad thing was i had to choose between that and A Crow Left Of The Murder by Incubus. It'll have to wait :(
________
Buy e cigarette
________
Web shows
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Don't have it but i like that Last train home song, it's the only song i've heard off the new album.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Don't have it but i like that Last train home song, it's the only song i've heard off the new album.

surely you have heard Burn Burn?? Maybe not :chin:

Anyways...i have the album and think its awesome. I really really super like it! :D I love Ian's voice and his lyrics. Went to see them in Glasgow last weekend and they were so good. I would totally recommed the album :thumb:

(oh, and A Crow Left of the Murder = :heart: :yes: )
  • Options
    Great album, you can tell they took more time over it.
  • Options
    Saw them at the Astoria on the 9th. Not a fan of theirs but stood frront row (I am hardcore, though I let the real fans get my space after I'd heard the only song I know by them). Either way, they have energy on stage, but not enough to get a non-fan excited.
    Either way, I met two of them after the concert and two of them the next day while shopping. They're extremely nice guys, who take time out for their fans and do it with a smile and humor.
    Just for that I am going to see them when they come to perform here next week.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Saw them at the Astoria on the 9th. Not a fan of theirs but stood frront row (I am hardcore, though I let the real fans get my space after I'd heard the only song I know by them). Either way, they have energy on stage, but not enough to get a non-fan excited.
    Either way, I met two of them after the concert and two of them the next day while shopping. They're extremely nice guys, who take time out for their fans and do it with a smile and humor.
    Just for that I am going to see them when they come to perform here next week.

When i seen them (8th October 2002 - they've probably got a lot better) they were good, but y'know, nothing special. It seemed as if they were doing it 'cause they had to, and not enjoying it that much. But I s'pose thats how things get when you have to play 3/4 year old songs every night.
    ________
    ILOVEITINMYMOUTH LIVE
    ________
    korean girl Cams
  • Options
    They seemed as if they were loving it at the Astoria. That was what made it charming, but not groundbreaking. Especially Lee was seeming to be caught in the atmosphere (ooh, he's hotttt).
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    They seemed as if they were loving it at the Astoria. That was what made it charming, but not groundbreaking. Especially Lee was seeming to be caught in the atmosphere (ooh, he's hotttt).

He is such a poser :p
    ________
    RufousSexyGrl
    ________
    DEPAKOTE SETTLEMENT INFORMATION
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    He is such a poser :p

A damn good looking one.
    ;)
  • Options
    I like it :D :thumb:
  • Options
    I love the new album. Saw them supporting linkin park in november and they were awesome :D