Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bongs??buckets??lungs??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
peoples faves???

i was told that a menthol bong is good if you have a cold or feel a bit tight chested

Luby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Out of them three i personally prefer bongs, lungs are good too and i've only taken buckets a handful of times, not even.

A menthol bong?
    useing menthol mouth wash insted of water or ice
    Nothing is good to smoke when you have a cold! ;)

Hehe and menthol bong...it makes me think about this guy I know , he put listerine in his bong...And kinda ended up sick from the vapors hehe...

I prefer a plain old water bong.
    Originally posted by luby
    useing menthol mouth wash insted of water or ice

Oh right, never done that before, never even thought of it but i might try it out sometime, but to be honest i don't smoke bongs as much as i used to, very rarely now.
    To be honest, I'd prefer a joint over bongs, buckets, whatever any day.

It's extremely rare that I'll smoke anything like that nowadays; when I first started smoking I did because it was fun and got you fucked quickly but now the novelty has worn off and I think my throat couldn't handle it now in my old age. :p

Still occasionally will roll a tulip, love smoking them but that's about as far as it goes in terms of novelty smoking methods.
    I like to smoke a joint as well, it's one of the best best ways i think as well, just sitting chilling with a joint and it's not harsh on the throat at all.

But if i want a quick smoke i take a few pipes but mainly when me and friends get together it's joints and then the pipe then a joint.

Luby; do you not like joints?
    i do like joints but i'm a crap roller. and i was just thinking that there has to be some way around that. and by the way what is a tulip, sounds cool

Luby
    A tulip is a slightly odd way of rolling so you have a bulb of weed at the end of a normal joint. I havent actually given it a try, I'm quite lazy, I prefer just to have a normal spliff.

As for using mouthwash insted of water, doesnt mouthwash have alcohol in it, is THC soluble in alcohol? I think so, and if so it would be a very poor choice for a bong.
    Originally posted by luby
    i do like joints but i'm a crap roller. and i was just thinking that there has to be some way around that. and by the way what is a tulip, sounds cool

Luby

Yea there is a way round it, learn to roll.
    bong, yep, THC is alcohol soluble.

Which is why i hate watching people do beer bongs, such a waste of weed.

Unless you're playing some fucked up drink the bong beer game, i wouldn't advise using anything alcoholic in your joints :p
    As a novice, I must ask, what is a bucket and lung of which you speak?
    yeah back in my school days i used dr pepper as bong water, nearly killed myself. lol. I prefer joints to any of the above, but i do like homemade lungs... reminds me of my school days, half a bottle of coke and a plastic bag. lol...

:p
    Bucket - 2\3\123123 litre empty bottle of whatever, emptied out and the bottom cut off, sumberged in water up to the neck, gauze put in the neck of the bottom and weed is crumbled in. this is then lit while you slowly draw the smoke in by pulling the bottle upwards. you then take the gauze off, put yer gob round the neck and push down into the water. Notorious for making people sick on the first time. :p

lung, similar concept just with a plastic baggie instead of water and a bathtub :]
    Bear in mind the name 'bucket' comes from most people using a bucket instead of the bathtub.