Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How big are you (for the boys)?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well if ur following the subtract 1 inch rule im 8.5

(which means im actually 7.5 for anyone who's crap at maths, or has no idea what im talking about, which i face on a regular basis)
  • Options
    time for a math lesson

Right I have to stop this myth, there IS a way to do a survey on how big guys dicks are, to get them to tell the truth, and there need be no embarrassment in the process either. Don't beleive me? Here's how:

Write lots of questions (that you know the answers to) on pieces of identical looking card, where the answers are numbers between say 1 and 15.

E.g. How many Spice Girls where there originally? Or whats half of 16? etc.

Now add the all important question, how many inches is your penis?

Then go around doing the survey to lots and lots of men. Show each man all the cards, put them in a bag, shuffle them up and ask him to pick out a card, answer the question, and put it back in without you seeing the question on the card. The guys can answer honestly because you will have no idea which question they are answering.

Next comes the math bit. You'll need to ask alot of guys for this to work. Lets say you had 15 question cards, excluding the length question. Imagine for simplicity's sake you had surveyed 1500 people. Imagine you'd not included the length question in the survey. Add up all the answers. The answer (using probability) will be about 100*(1+2+3+...+13+14+15)=10*(15*16/2)=12000. The average answer was 12000/1500=8. But you DID include the length question. Now really add up your answers. Lets say the total comes to 11850. So now the average answer is 11850/1500=7.9 Suddenly this length question has knocked a tenth of an inch off the average! This length question only accounts for 1/16th of the average, so the true length must be 8-(16/10)=6.6 inches!!!

I was just using easy numbers as an example, but the point is, it can be done! And by the way, this same method can be used to determine the percentage of people doing drugs, have ever stolen anything, have cheated on their wives etc.

And no, I'm not telling you how long mine is, just that its roughly proportional to my maths ability ;-)
  • Options
    Re: How big are you (for the boys)?
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    I've been doing a 'survey' heh today of how big boy's dicks are!

Highest so far is 8in, lowest is 6. Average is about 6 1/2 to nearly 7.

So yes, to satisfy my curiosity if anything!

How big are you?
    I heard 5 to 5 and a half inches is average :yes:
  • Options
    what about width?
    has anyone found ...like.... 7 inches to be too painful?
  • Options
    Guess I'm the only one who's brave enough to post my real size. Fully erect, I'm 4 and a half inches. Minus an inch for the internet size, means I'm actually 3 1/2 inches hard. Flaccid, I'm only one inch long but proportionately, it grows by 450%!!

Needless to say, I'm pretty good with my tongue :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by SeventhWave
    what about width?
    has anyone found ...like.... 7 inches to be too painful?

I imagine 7 inches widwe would be quite painful *nod*
  • Options
    Re: Re: How big are you (for the boys)?
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I heard 5 to 5 and a half inches is average :yes:

Yeh, that's what someone else said, but the average of 6 1/2 was the average of what I'd been told so far ya see. . .
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: How big are you (for the boys)?
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Yeh, that's what someone else said, but the average of 6 1/2 was the average of what I'd been told so far ya see. . .

well just proves the "minus 1 inch of what they say" rule
  • Options
    6.9 Long, 6.2 around.

Quick flash facts!

Darker meat can look fatter than lighter meat of the same size.

Girth can make the length look longer.

Some penises have "hidden" length when the girl is on top if the balls hang low.

A man can make a girl cum with his little finger if he used it the right way that works for her. So anyone with a penis, regardless of size, is safe in the knowledge they are capable of pleasuring a girl.

I also think "size queens" THINK they like the longer dong, but in reality its all in the mind.

I think the only advantage for a big dicked man is that visually and mind fantasy wise, the girl could get turned on a lot easier. But small dicked men can make up for this with extra filthy talk and tongue lapping.
  • Options
    I have to tuck mine in my sock it's that long. However though apperantly this is only average :(
  • Options
    as my friend would say (i cant comment on my size as im female)
    I wish i had a 12" nob. this huge thing keeps banging on my ancle lolol - well it ammused me anyway
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: How big are you (for the boys)?
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    well just proves the "minus 1 inch of what they say" rule

Lol yes very true, didn't think of that!!
  • Options
    i dunno... any sexay ladies care to measure it for me?

*ahem*
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I think I'll save that for my girlfriend wife :p

Have you any idea how silly you look asking these things?
    I'm not moaning, I've got your interests at heart.

*shrugs* I usually look silly, but I don't usually care. It's all a part of being me :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    i dunno... any sexay ladies care to measure it for me?

*ahem*

Don't you already have one for that sort of thing?:p