Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im takin pills on sat and i was wondering if any ones got any advice like what to do and what not to do and the best thing for a comedown and can you sleep on pills?

Comments

• Options
    Even if you managed to look down the page a bit there's a thread called "Breaking me in" it's all about it.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59648
  • Options
    Well first of all I would suggest that you dont. It sounds a lot like you havent tested your pills, who have you bought them from? Have they done them before?

I have said my opinion on young people doing pills before, and yes it does sound like me moaning, but I am serious. Look after yourself, MDMA is a very serious drug. And no I dont give a flying fuck what others of your age are doing.

I dont want to just have a go at you, I try and give out good advice on here, to make drug users safer. I personally think that using pills under the age of 18 is dangerous, significantly more dangerous than doing them when you are grown.

However if you are going to do them, only take a half at first and wait at least 45mins before doing any more. Do not take anymore more than 3-4 hours after your first dose.
    Drink a non-alcoholic drink when you get thirsty, do not have any alcohol in you system at all.

The comedown is unlikely to really effect you, you might feel a bit down afterwards, but it will pass. You might find it hard to sleep for up to 6-7 hours after your last dose.

Please think over the descison to do pills carefully.