Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Perfum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know any nice femine perfums?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My fav at the moment is Chanel Chance, Ghost and clinique happy are nice too
    My faves are Emporio Armani She and Versace Metal Jeans, both are very girly :D
    i'm wearing boss woman by hugo boss and oh de moschino on a rotation.

i :heart: duty free.
    boss woman, amarni elle, versace red jeans, ck one's a nice fresh fragrance
    i mostly wear 'intense'-the new one by hugo boss or 'glamourous' by ralph lauren.

the only thing you can do is go to a department store and smell them all. and tell the annoying counter women to naff off.
    Originally posted by lipsy
    and tell the annoying counter women to naff off.

or make them fanny around getting you samples. :D

but yeh, just glare at them. take your time to smell the yummy smells. :yum:
    Oooooo i LOVE perfume! My fav of all is emporio armani (the goldish bottle - cnt remember what its called) and emporio armani night. I also love Gucci Rush. For fresher fragrances i like Hugo Boss and DKNY, i've just recently bought Kenzo flower, again, stupid sales assistant, practically forced me 2 buy it. Its nice but i don't love it. :crazyeyes
    I rotate DKNY, Amor Amor, Stella McCartney, Chanel Mademoiselle...all really yummy i think :D. Armani White is super yummy too...smells just like lemonade...my boyfriend loves it too :heart:
    For evenings, Gaultier - Fragile is nice but daytime my smell is Truth by Calvin Klein. :D Love it! Especially love Aussie Duty Free - it's even cheaper than Australian shopping, which is about 1/3 what you pay here anyway! :thumb:
    I wear:

Armani White
    Chanel Madmoiselle
    Versace Red Jeans
    Tommy Girl

All yummy - Versace Red Jeans is quite strong smelling so it's saved for my vampy nights while Tommy Girl is quite light and I can just wear it during the day.
    I love Lou Lou thats the only decent one I buy for going out. During the day I just use stuff out of Avon.
    This is kinda similar to the Whats your fragrance thread. People are just gonna say their favourites.

I work in a perfume shop-my advice for going out to buy new fragrances is...
    1. If they ask you how much you want to spend, tell them a little bit less. They will probably pick at least one thing a little more expensive than what you say.
    2. Only smell up to about 5 at a time-any more and your nose gets confused and you can't distinguish between them.
    3. Try them on yourself, not the card. Or the card first if your not sure-they change according to the pH value of your skin, so if you don't, you might end up smelling like fart spray.
    4. Buy what you like, not what other people like. You have to smell it, not them.

Well thats my advice anyway.
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Elizabeth Arden does a really nice one.. I can't remember what its called.. the box is just red though

Arden Beauty
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Arden Beauty

my mate wears Elizabeth Arden its lush. Im still in love with Jean Paul Gaultier, but also wear Intense by hugo boss and gucci rush.
    Hugo boss, the woman one, my mate wears that and its gorge!

i wear either,

Charlie silver,
    So?... Kiss me
    or Burberry London, they are all gorge!
    see I usaully wear so.. kiss me and so...wild and things like that.
    ooooh i love J'Adore and i really like that new Clinique one....i think its called Simply? Its gorgeous! all warm and cosy! all the different varieties of Ghost are really nice too.
    Versace Red Jeans is that nice?
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    [*]Try them on yourself, not the card. Or the card first if your not sure-they change according to the pH value of your skin, so if you don't, you might end up smelling like fart spray.

That`s what happened to me when someone bought me Eternity. I kept catching a whiff of something that smelled like an old bin, then I realised it was me. :lol:
    Can someone please tell me if Versace Red Jeans is nice?
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Can someone please tell me if Versace Red Jeans is nice?

I wore that when I was in secondary school. :yuck: That, and Tommy Girl, and CK One, and CK Be.

Haha.

Anyways, I was dafter then. I think you should buy Gucci Rush 2. Can't go wrong, it's a hot pink rectangular bottle, translucent! Can't go wrong, innit.
    Originally posted by 1983
    Anyways, I was dafter then. I think you should buy Gucci Rush 2. Can't go wrong, it's a hot pink rectangular bottle, translucent! Can't go wrong, innit.

No you can't. I like it very muchly now I have some.

And Red Jeans? It's ok if you're about 15, and it's all about actually having perfume rather than what it smells like. IMO.
    at the mo im wearing,

estee lauder-beyond paradise
    kenzo-flower
    chanel-coco chanel
    and gucci-rush
    I'm getting this lovely perfum from Avon called Wink There is another prefum in Avon which is nice called Pur Blanca or something like that.