Home Anything Goes

Byny & Smoking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
.......well I got sick of hearing about this Alan Carr from Byny and others i decided to go out and buy it, the book that is.

Soooo if im ratty when I decide to start reading the book and quit then blame byny cos its all her fault :D

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    she'll be well chuffed you did :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh Heh Heh.

    now make sure you follow the instructions..


    you are a non smoker

    you aren't missing anything...

    COME ON !! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ahh ive just had a cig :yes: :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny


    you are a non smoker

    nah not yet, im not starting it till after the weekend. Im hopefully going to the pub on sunday night so im not gonna start till Monday :D

    Char if this book can work for me it can work for anyone, so I will keep you all informed. and id be well chuffed myself if it works :D


    back laters, tea calls :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    By the way..he actually recommends you keep smoking throughout...I didn't do this because I had already stopped but it's supposed to remind you of exactly what you are doing when you smoke.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny
    By the way..he actually recommends you keep smoking throughout...

    Really, sounds strange.

    But hey this guy knows what he's talking about though so i will do as he says :D

    The price on the back of the book is £7.99 but in Tescos they sell at £5.99 so i thought that was pretty good.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

    The price on the back of the book is £7.99 but in Tescos they sell at £5.99 so i thought that was pretty good.

    aah good old tescos ;)

    yeah go for it Becky :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by SupaStar

    yeah go for it Becky :thumb:

    im sat here now with Vodka for my right hand and a ciggy in my left hand :lol:

    say bye bye fags cos come Monday Alan Carr is gonna help me quit :D
    I hope it does work, i think im at the stage where i do want to quit :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    im sat here now with Vodka for my right hand and a ciggy in my left hand :lol:

    say bye bye fags cos come Monday Alan Carr is gonna help me quit :D
    I hope it does work, i think im at the stage where i do want to quit :D


    that's great if you want to quit!

    as for the vodka and ciggy, you might as well have a quicky before you quit hey
    :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So how's it going? Is it working?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny
    So how's it going? Is it working?
    i think she's climbed a telegraph pole and is head butting the top of it at this moment.

    anyone taking any bets?
    i'll put a tenner on her having had a fag today.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Would love to hear the outcome.

    Btw Mr roll. when i was giving up comments like you just made, made me even more determined to give up. Hopefully it will have the same effect on Beckyboo.
    Then she can lend you the book lol :p.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Would love to hear the outcome.

    Btw Mr roll. when i was giving up comments like you just made, made me even more determined to give up. Hopefully it will have the same effect on Beckyboo.
    Then she can lend you the book lol :p.
    i may well get the book. i have decided this year my abuse of such a pointless and dangerous addiction is coming to an end. this year will be the year i am addicted to nothing at all.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny
    So how's it going? Is it working?

    it isnt :(

    Being honest, I have not started. No excuses I just didnt.
    But I know that in the near future im gonna give it another bash so Im prepared. When I am really ready I will sucseed.
Sign In or Register to comment.