Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

holding onto love while being a student

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
edited March 27 in Work & Study
is this possible. me and my :heart:s lives are very different but i :heart: him so. i am a scummy student and he owns his own house with a conservatory. i dont want our :love: to end because of circumstance. dont think i could handle that tbh as he is so good to me. but we are worlds apart. can anyone give me any advice??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you actually posted similar things on all the boards? I thought I'd escape the :heart:s here!

:no:
  • Options
    I've done a long distance relationship (5000miles) and it is really hard, but it can work, you just have to put a lot of effort in and be sure that you want it to work.
  • Options
    its all about faith. if you both believe you can do it then it WILL work, but either of you are doubting then its more likely to fail. You just have to believe in your relationship and you can do it.
  • Options
    I think every couple is different, it's really hard to say :(

I went to Uni while i was still with my sixth form boyfriend, but we actually only split up after he followed me to Uni the following year and met someone else :( Actually, that sounds really terrible, it wasn't really like that... he was really close friends with this girl for ages, and me and him were having problems, so when we split up, she was kind of naturally the next one in line. Bit odd really, i ended up going out with her ex-boyfriend for about 18 months after that! :lol: