Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cum issues. need help pleaase!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
every time i have sex with my b/f, when he cums, some of it sort of just spills out and goes on the bed. its infuriating and difficult to clean! its not like he pulls out or anything but its like it doesnt stay inside me. has anyone else experienced this? grrr! lol... anyone got asy suggestions? see instead of being able to lie down and cuddle afterwards we have to rush around madly trying to clean up lol...

Comments

• Options
    It happens all the time. Just get up and go the loo if its that much bother.

Why am I in the sex forum at this time of the morning? :|
  • Options
    It happens to the best of us. :p
  • Options
    my dad found out im not a virgin... i told him it wasnt true but he refuses to believe me :(
    hes furious... hes really really angry... how do i get him to understand... he told me i was stupid, irresponsible, had no self-control, etc.... what do i do... he made me feel totally worthless today :(
  • Options
    aww hun thats not very nice, he has to realise its your choice though, you're not worthless at all! if you were ready then thats up to you, he should trust you to make these decisions.

if he's gonna shout at you just keep calm and show him that you're adult enough to make these decisions and dont rise to it and shout back. if he's gonna act like that its up to him but you've done nothing wrong x
  • Options
    put a towel down before you have sex, a white one so it wont stain that either, and dont worry abnout your dad, im sure hes not a virgin either :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Don't worry about your dad, like Char_Baby said...I'm sure he's not a virgin. Your 16...if my maths is correct :confused: actually u must be because I was born after you...durrrrrrr I'm so dumb. :rolleyes: But back to the point, your 16, your allowed to and it's not like it's illegal and I'm sure u waited till you were ready. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by SeventhWave
    my dad found out im not a virgin.
    hes furious... hes really really angry... how do i get him to understand... he told me i was stupid, irresponsible, had no self-control, etc..
    Don't worry about it. He's just being a typically over-protective parent. For some reason, Dads, and sometimes brothers, get very over protective at the thought of their daughter/sister having sex. *shrugs* He'll get used to the idea, and accept it, eventually.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    and dont worry abnout your dad, im sure hes not a virgin either :rolleyes:

:lol: , sorry...

made me chuckle.
  • Options
    He's your Dad, he's not trying to stop you from having any fun. Wouldn't you be protective if you were in his place?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    He's your Dad, he's not trying to stop you from having any fun. Wouldn't you be protective if you were in his place?

I'd be protective but I wouldn't be calling her a whore just cos she's had sex.

Stupid tosser, tell him to fuck off. I would.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    So he refuses to believe your LIES??!
    So he's actually right?

As for the rest of your post, that all depends on your age, if your underage then whilst he's perhaps not going the best way about dealing with it, he does have a point, you 'shouldn't' be having sex, regardless of how much in love you and your partner are, or how responsible your both being.
    Thing is, you shouting/arguing with your dad isn't going to make him see your way of thinking, just as him shouting at you, isnt going to stop you having sex..

You some how need to both sit down and try to discuss it, and come to a compromise (awkward or what!! but probably the best way to deal with the situation)

And as for your signature...

grrrr :mad: copy!

I'm 17 in a few weeks so i think i'm old enough.
    as for your signature... hehehe.. i was waiting for that :D
    i'll change it when i think of a better one.
    but for now i'm gonna be patriotic :D i'm the only aussie here so i have to stand up for..err...myself? lol

as for my dad, well... hes not mentioning it anymore, so maybe hes either accepted it or just wanting to forget about it.
    ive been really messed up though. i took it really personally. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by SeventhWave
    i'm the only aussie here so i have to stand up for..err...myself? lol

Sorry to burst your bubble hunni but ur not the only one...... I'm a proud Aussie (hailing from Brisvegas) and I am positive I have seen others around the place.... *desperately tries to remember names* ...... Fugue? I'm sure there are others.

So NAH NAH ur not that special! :p

*Littlest one*
  • Options
    the best way to keep sex 'clean' is by using condoms - no mess, wrap it in tissue and allevidence is gone! It's also advisable to be using them anyway - even if you are using another form of contraception, condoms are the only way to insure against STIs.
    Check out our info on condoms here.
    ;)