Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lazy Lazy World

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just about to pop out to the corner shop to go buy my Lottery ticket .. then I saw this pop up ad to buy them online from the national lottery website.

So a few clicks later I'm all signed up to buy online without the usual last minute dash to the shops to get my ticket!!!

OMG we're just becoming lazier nad lazier all the time .. there goes my weekly bit of excercise .. LOL
:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Lazy Lazy World
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

OMG we're just becoming lazier nad lazier all the time .. there goes my weekly bit of excercise .. LOL
    :D
    less and less human contact ...less and less fresh air ...no chance of finding a twenty pound note on the pavement ...we're doomed i tell ya. doomed.
    I take it back, signing up is easy .. playing is a bloody nightmare...

the site was so slow I ended up running to the afore mentioned news agent and playing my lottery as per usual.
    Re: Re: Re: Lazy Lazy World
    Originally posted by J
    Affirmative. One day we will wear headsets and touch sensors all over our body and do shoppiong in virtual High Streets, and do virtual sports using pressure sensors pushing against our bodies for resistance.
    One day we will forget that we are in that virtual world and create another one.
    but where do my chickens come into that eqaution?