Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lets Invent Something

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone post a problem that could be solved by a device and lets see if we can invent a solution.

What daily problem would you like solved?? :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dear Jim

I always get erections at work. Like, in the staff room and stuff.

Please could you fix it for me to hang loose all day instead? Because it's reaaaaallly pissing me off now, and I'm scared it'll snap/break off completely.

From Brian
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Dear Jim

Please could you fix it for me to hang loose all day instead? Because it's reaaaaallly pissing me off now, and I'm scared it'll snap/break off completely.

From Brian

Why do you get erections ? is it the girls in the staff room or is it the literature your reading in there ?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Why do you get erections ? is it the girls in the staff room or is it the literature your reading in there ?

Well sometimes it's both. Like on Sundays when the News of The World supplements get passed round :eek:

But sometimes I read the People's Friend and I still get them :(

Sometimes there are loads of fit women in there and I need to sit in a certain way so I don't get busted.

plz help bcoz i dnt knw if I can cope :(
    plz help bcoz i dnt knw if I can cope :(

ok Brian what i suggest is dont have tea breaks, dont read papers, dont look at girls and if you still get an erection your fucked matey cos it just means yer a randy barsteward :lol::lol:
    simple, wenever old billy pops up to say "hello" just repeat to yourself over and over again " margeret thatcher on a cold day"

that'll soon put the crab back in his shell
    Originally posted by solid_L
    simple, wenever old billy pops up to say "hello" just repeat to yourself over and over again " margeret thatcher on a cold day"

that'll soon put the crab back in his shell
    either that or get the gf to give you hand everyday before work.... or just do it yourself :p
    Dear Jim

From Brian
    I could put a link to an interesting device made from clear acrylic with spikes that would definitely put you off getting a stiffy, but the miserable mods would only remove the link and give me a slapped wrist for posting it. :mad: :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Christine Hamilton. In a wet, white T-Shirt. Hmm, pleasant. :yuck:
    Re: Lets Invent Something
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Someone post a problem that could be solved by a device and lets see if we can invent a solution.

What daily problem would you like solved?? :D
    RATS!
    a problem that has plagued mankind like forever.
    if you can find a way of mass culling the bastards and then keeping their numbers down ...you will be king of the world.
    take a teaspoon into work, everytime you get a boner hit it with your teaspoon!!
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    take a teaspoon into work, everytime you get a boner hit it with your teaspoon!!
    the world is being over run by millitant rats and all you lot can talk about his bri's friggin boner!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the world is being over run by millitant rats and all you lot can talk about his bri's friggin boner!
    Well it's slightly more interesting! (Only slightly though :p)