Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

just not right

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i know you prob won't be able to help but i just wanted to moan and see if anyone might have any ideas :(

its jus that over the last few weeks ive just not felt right, runny nose (but not really a cold), ive had back pains, heartburn, tummy cramps and i've been feeling tired all the time!
i've been feeling a bit nauseas for the last couple of days but not enough to be sick or anything (i can't remember the last time i was sick, when i was much younger anyway! ooh touch wood :) )

i think i might just be run down, an nice hot bath and an early night im hoping will do the trick!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you been eating or sleeping differently? Both make me feel like shit. Sometimes people just have odd spells like this, I wouldn't get too concerned unless it doesn't go or is causing you loads of discomfort.
    have just been doing a search and read a thread that made me think of something i hadn't already, these are symptoms of pregnancy. i've not taken a test. i will, but now im worried :(

what do you think? i thought i just needed a good nights sleep and to relax for a bit but i still felt sick this morning, couldnt even finish my lunch.
    Is it possible that you can be pregnant?.. And in that case, take a test.
    Originally posted by Sugar
    have just been doing a search and read a thread that made me think of something i hadn't already, these are symptoms of pregnancy. i've not taken a test. i will, but now im worried :(

thought that as soon as i read it