Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Party Party!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people,
Ok heres the situation, im going to a party in a few days and i am starting to act really "womanish" (no offence) about it. Im getting worried about what im going to wear and everything!!

Well there going to be a girl there who i like, my best mate in fact and we are honestly the bestest friends ever and nothing could ever come between us. Well anyway we have been flirting a lot lately and making hint about things happening at the party. I think i have a chance!

So could anyone (mainly girls) give me any tips to try and impress her at this party, im already dressing up really nice and smelling good too (her favourite stuff :D)

It would mean a lot to me if anyone actually replies to this thread, so thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    1) Don't try to impress her - just be your normal self - if she likes you now then she likes you for who you already are. Trying to impress her could make you look like a dork!
    2) Make sure you don't spend all of the party with her - go talk to some other people (especially other girls).
    3) Enjoy yourself!
    4) If you want to tell her how you feel/try something with her lead her to a room away from the main party - less pressure on both of you and less embarrassing in any outcome.

Have a great time :thumb:
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies they are great, i will be my normal self and speak to her early. It wont be a problem talking to her because we are comfortable talking about anything.

Oh by the way i dont drink so there wont be any drink talking :p

I guess it is a good idea to take her away from the main party and let things go from there, oh and also i will be talking to other girls there because most of them are my friends.

So you think i should just be my normal self yeh? I do see what you mean and yep its most likely the best idea!

Thank you both :D