Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs to increase sexual enjoyment

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Err i read it in another post...........
    Originally posted by Mist
    Yes, I know what you mean. Me and my :heart: have been getting very close lately and I want the first time we make love to be one of those perfect moments. It's so tricky to make sure everything will be just so. But :heart: will rule I think :)

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59420

thats where he said it
    My mistake.
    I would aggree with you there, you shouldnt use anything on your first time.

You need to feel comfortable with each other before you try other things, especially something with a slight edge to it like mushies or 2CB.
    The beginnng of a relationship is where the best sex happens anway... it wasnt until a year of being with my boyfriend we used drugs whilst having sex. That was for experimentation sake. At the beginning of a new relationship everything you do in bed is experimentation.. why add more experimentation? you wont need it. Im sure shell love it whatever. And theres always the chance that using drugs could absolutely ruin it for the both of you? why take the risk?
    I'm not sure about that Minxy, at first your all fumbly and your not sure what the other person likes, it takes a bit of time to feel properly at ease with them too.
    im not meaning that necessarily the first time is the best, im thinking the first 6 months or so of a relationship is where the best sex happens. In not sure about the feeling at ease thing though, i felt perfectly comfortable w/ most of my partners. But then i wont sleep with somebody until i am comfortable.

I still think that if youve not slept together before, using drugs is needless and a big risk. I see the use as drugs as something to experiment after youve experimented w/ everything else. You dont need to trust someone completly to sleep with them, but i think you need to trust somebody completly to do drugs alone with them.

my thoughts. everybody is different.
    Well as Dr Thompson so rightly put, "you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a big hunting knive at you."