Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ah..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..something has just occured to me whilst talking to said person on MSN. I have a friend who's been with his gf 2 and a half years. I'vebeen friends with him for about 4 years, her 3 so knew them both when they got together. When they got together i really liked him but didnt act upon it so..only have myself to blame. Anyway what has just occured to me is that, i really really like him.obviously i havent for the past 2 and a half years but ive been thinkin and if for whatever reason he made a move on me, regardless of the gf i wouldnt stop him. this is wrong and back stabbing and fucking stupid coz his loves his gf SOOO much. gah.
Rant over.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From a moral point of view, I don't think you did the right thing not stopping him. On the other hand you're not all to blame.
    Umm, I'm confused by Capacity's reply.. *has* he made a move?

Anyway, I'm not sure really what advice to give because I've never been in your situation but you should remember that however much you think 'what if...', he's still with his girlfriend, he's in love with her and not you, and they're both your friends - so basically, try to put it out of your mind.

Of course that's easier said than done, but it is possible, and I'm sure you realise really that that's what you've got to do.

And there are plenty of fish in the sea... find yourself another man to keep yourself distracted :)
    no Capacity he hasn't. i was being hypothetical.

Thanks PD i know its just so :banghead:
    Sorry I'd just woke up. I understand now.
    Aw, I hate that. I do that ALL the time. :(

But, come Saturday, I am going to sieze the moment and bag me my Scott. :D