Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ok class C'.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
today is class 'C day!
what a shambles. ...what is the point?
what purpose does it serve?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So, if we keep moving at this pace in about 50 years we might be able to get legal weed.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    So, if we keep moving at this pace in about 50 years we might be able to get legal weed.
    thirty years of protesting and campaigning and the blind beggar hands it on a silver plate to the villains ...eight billion quids worth.
    Fuck alls changed.

I been hearing on the radio at work adverts saying stuff like its still illegal, need the lowdown, need factual information turn to talk to fucking frank.

I think people are better off finding out facts for themselves other then wasting precious time looking on that crap site.

Plus we`ve heard about first death by cannabis poisoning.... whats that all about he must of been king of the stoners to pull that one off!

I like this site you can get drugs info on the site information pages which is unbiased ,also if you still got any queries you can ask for advice on the drug forum... knocks franks site silly
    Is anyone really going to start using it now it has been downgraded it? Well yes, but not because of that. We are all aware it is illegal. Silly government. We could have used that money elsewhere.
    Make it legal, fuck class C, but it stills good mind you, a stepping stone.
    Doesn`t matter if its Class A , B, C people are still willing to take chances with their health and gettin in trouble with the law.

what is the cannabis schedule in america is it 2 or something?
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

Plus we`ve heard about first death by cannabis poisoning....
    it's not physicaly possible ... it is well documented that there has never been a death from cannabis poisoning.
    watch this space and i'll bet you quids that the coroner who said it will be in deep shit.
    Well it could be done rolly, you could od on cannabis but it would be too much grief and not worth the bother to od on it..you would have to each ounces and ounces of pure thc probably....talking about pure thc, another person on a message board said that they got some pure thc, from washinghton, is this possible? pure thc on sale on the streets?

But no i don't think that person died from cannabis like the sun said, it said he smoked 25,000 joints over a 11 year period.

He never died from cannabis, bullshit.
    Just in case you're still confused, here's our update on the law changes:
    http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=165&a=230
    ;)
    A friend said to me that yesterday whenever cannabis became class C...that was Bob Marley 30th anniversary, i don't know if it's true.

What a conicdence if it is...;)
    I dont think so Shogun, Bob Marley didnt die that long ago, and its not his birthday yet, because he has the same birthday as me.
    As for the law in the US; this is from Erowid, they have a fantastic thing where cannabis is schedule I, the highest, yet Marinol, synthetic THC is schedule III.

"Cannabis is federally illegal to grow, sell, buy or possess in the US. It is DEA schedule I in all forms (hash, hash oil, cannabis, thc) except synthetic THC (Marinol) which is schedule III. It was moved from schedule II to schedule III in July of 1999. Schedule 1 is federally defined as drugs which :

Have a high potential for abuse.
    Have no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    Have a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug under medical supervision.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Cannabis has many reported medical uses and its active component is an approved drug in the US. The US government has, in the last 20 years, been forced to provide medical cannabis to 8 patients in the form of cannbis cigarettes although as a top level, federal policy has opposed any change in the status of cannabis to move it to a lower schedule. Over a dozen states now allow some provision for the medical use of cannabis, although only around 8 have effective protection (AK, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, WA)."

The same system operates, only with even greater piss take law changes with GHB in the US. It is classed with Heroin as an illegal drug, yet there is a licence for EXACTLY the same drug for use under a different schedule!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I dont think so Shogun, Bob Marley didnt die that long ago, and its not his birthday yet, because he has the same birthday as me.

and me! november 27th :yes:

edit: i apologise, its jimmi hendrix who has the same birthday as me :blush:
    Well I'm glad you cleared that one up Char-baby.
    The friend who told me said he heard it off someone else, he wasn't too sure.

Dosen't matter anyway, cannabis is class C now.

I hope them smoking clubs get up going good, maybe i'll take a look round London for some, i'm thinking of going there for a while in the summer.
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Fuck alls changed.

I been hearing on the radio at work adverts saying stuff like its still illegal, need the lowdown, need factual information turn to talk to fucking frank.

Oh those STUPID adverts.. and who calls cannabis 'parsley' anyway, have i missed something.. maybe i have?!!! Why waste all those millions on adverts that dont tell us a fucking thing, in the same amount of time (or even less-and saved some £££) instead of listing all the terms for cannabis (just call it cannabis we fucking know what it is) they could have given us a few gems of information. Grrrrness

i have to admit Rachie when i was at school i always thought it was class C the education wasnt too good in that respect was it?!!!
    Its really a shame that you missed out on the Just Say No campain, that has served me well over the years.

No...oh go on then.
    that really is a brilliant slogon!!! :rolleyes: can see it really worked on you!

oh budda, you may be interested to know that ive chosen my subject for uni - politics & international relations! Powered partially by my interest in learning more which was spurred on by both my dad and you. so cheers budda!
    Fantastic, I have turned around the tide of political apathy, at least in one young person anyway.