Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's still bloody there *grumbles*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My bloody fooking verrucca is still bloody there after MONTHS! MONTHS GOD DAMN IT! It doesn't look as bad as it did, but I ran out of Bazuka aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago and I don't want to ask my mum for any more. Any ideas of anything I can use to maybe get rid of it in a quick and easy way without a)Bazuka or b) going to the doctor?

Thankya all :)

Franki
X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: It's still bloody there *grumbles*
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    . Any ideas of anything I can use to maybe get rid of it in a quick and easy way without a)Bazuka or b) going to the doctor?

X
    no.
    b) is your best option. They will put liquid nitrogen on it which stings a bit and it freezes the verruca off. There is no other way of getting rid of stubborn verrucas or warts. Ive had it done before when i got a wart on my hand once, I was frightened and embarrassed to go to the doctor about it, but it never came back again once i actually had the treatment. Its worth it.
    i had a verruca for months and months and i only ever put the bazuka on a few times coz i kept on forgetting. it went away on its own evntually.

oh but yeh.. follow rainbowbrites advice :)
    there really is no way, when i was younger (about 8) i had one and people kept telling me horror stories about them so i decided i was gonna do surgery on myself to remove it. so i cut it out with nail scissors. it hurt like fuck. it bled lots, i couldnt walk and it did not go away.
    when the skin all healed up, after months of agony cos it was on the ball of my foot so it kept opening up, i went to the doctor and they got rid of it immediatley

moral of the story: zoe is silly, oh and go to your doctor
    Re: It's still bloody there *grumbles*
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    My bloody fooking verrucca is still bloody there after MONTHS! MONTHS GOD DAMN IT! It doesn't look as bad as it did, but I ran out of Bazuka aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago and I don't want to ask my mum for any more. Any ideas of anything I can use to maybe get rid of it in a quick and easy way without a)Bazuka or b) going to the doctor?

Thankya all :)

Franki
    X

Ever used a nail file on it? File it down every night before you go bed;)
    When I was about 7 I had one for roughly a year, all I can remember is going to my chiropodist a few times and after he'd put on whatever he put on it went.
    Re: Re: It's still bloody there *grumbles*
    Originally posted by NFFC Babe
    Ever used a nail file on it? File it down every night before you go bed;)

I have been. You get a one in the Bazuka packet and I been using that (the state of my feet anyway, I wouldn't want to use one that I'd use on my nails, also increases the risk of it spreading), but it hasn't been helping.

Anywho, thankyou rainbow brite, I shall talk to The Mother tomorrow (it's her birthday today so I don't think she wants to hear about my feet!) about going to the doctors!

And Zoe - that was indeed very silly!
    i had one years ago, in the end i went to the doc and she froze it off for me, it was wierd!