Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where can i take my new girl ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It's coming up to that special time of year again where we all make extra effort to show our :heart: to our partners, so this year I was thinking maybe I could do something a bit special...

So i need some ideas as to where I can take my :love: that would be different, but still within my meager budget. I don't mind roughing it a bit but I want to treat my girl properly.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Depends what your budget is.

How about Iceland? With the geysers and everything, could be quite romantic. I imagine it could be quite pricy though, but i'm not sure. Of course if she prefers a nice hot beach then this idea would be totally unsuited. :p

How about Barcalona or something, thats a nice city.
  • Options
    Perhaps Prague? It is a very nice & romantic city, the cost of living is low and hotels are not expensive at all.
  • Options
    Try looking at cheap airlines such as Easyjet and Ryan air - see what are the chea[pest offers atthe mment and you can always find a cheap B and B or youth hostel to stay in.

We have a feature on low cost flying here.

Now quit it with all the flashing hearts :rolleyes:
  • Options
    How about Skegness. Even the name sounds romantic.

:p

Nah, depends on what she's like. Maybe somewhere with a lot of beaches, away from people?