Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

H.E.L.L.O. remember me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:):) I use to post on this board , um saaay 2 years ago , maybe 3. Under the alias U2K Or U.2.K.Worldwide. Anyway im back and here to stay for a little while, how long? who knows. But im back , so what's poppin?

Oh yea i think someone banned me by the name turtle or something like that, cause i did'nt fit in with the rest of the people on this board. Aint nobody tell me this is towns board, meaning everybody who post here lives near each other or whatever. But still that should not matter, all because i dont lived near you dont mean we family. We all family, hell the world is the worlds family.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope, don't remember you. Were probably here before my time, but welcome back all the same.
    Re: H.E.L.L.O. remember me?
    Originally posted by My$tery Ridah
    :):) I use to post on this board , um saaay 2 years ago , maybe 3. Under the alias U2K Or U.2.K.Worldwide. Anyway im back and here to stay for a little while, how long? who knows. But im back , so what's poppin?

Oh yea i think someone banned me by the name turtle or something like that, cause i did'nt fit in with the rest of the people on this board. Aint nobody tell me this is towns board, meaning everybody who post here lives near each other or whatever. But still that should not matter, all because i dont lived near you dont mean we family. We all family, hell the world is the worlds family.

says ur other user arnt banned

U2k
    - Date Registered: 01-03-2002

U.2.K.Worldwide
    -Date Registered: 23-04-2001

there u go. u was banned on one. what ya do to get banned?

Edited to say : oh yeah.. Hi :wave:
    Talk about GOD. It's all good tho, sad, but not mad!
    sounds like turtles behaviour to me

hey also!!