Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey, I'm Shov

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

I signed up ages ago, forgot bout this site, and now I've come back again, but nobody really knows me so here's my intro :)

I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno), I'm 17, in sixth form. Gonna go on to study Spanish and Portuguese at uni.

I'm into loadsa diff types of music, altho not garage or r n b stuff, mainly rock, ska, punk etc. I sing, and I play guitar, got a band at the mo called Tentadora.

Uh...dunno what else to say really!! Oh, except that I'm now single for the first time in 3 and a half years (thats scary....im very scared bout that).

So, hey!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hey, I'm Shov
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno)

if you live where i live, it's pronnounced 'shuv-on' :p

and hello.
    :wave: hiya
    Hiya and have fun
    hey :wave: welcome back
    Hey! :wave:
    You could almost be a mate of mine, you're the same age and you share the same name... but other than that you're totally different. lol.
    *shuts up rambling*
    Re: Hey, I'm Shov
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock

I'm Siobhan (pronounced Shevaun, weird i kno)

not weird, just Irish :wave: hello :D
    Cute_Baby_Bear Hey! You could almost be a mate of mine, you're the same age and you share the same name... but other than that you're totally different. lol.
    *shuts up rambling*

hehe i thought of sibs too hunnie! checked the profile lol...then i saw your post :D
    Hey :)

Thanks for the replies!! Cool a buddy with same name as me... i quite like my name actually. tis cool. U can get many variations from a name with so many random vowel sounds in the middle of it...one of my teachers once called me 'sabrina.' what a weirdo :-s

Luv ya all!