Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how many posts?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how many posts do have to send before your status changes from a fast newbie to something else? and what is it after that? im just interested thats all :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    100. I can't remember what it turns into though. Alternatively, you could PM the mods and ask for a personalised one, like my Spamster. :)
    thanx, got quite a bit more postin 2 do then lol
    :banghead:
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    :banghead:

She was only asking . . .
    being new to the board means i dont know these things, and has anyone ever told you that you don't know unless you ask
    Originally posted by Mia16
    being new to the board means i dont know these things, and has anyone ever told you that you don't know unless you ask

If you look, you can often find out without annoying people. :) There's FAQs all over the place.
    well i didn't know that did i.
    why did that annoy u char?
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    why did that annoy u char?

everything annoys me, you should know that

nah i know she didnt know, but every newbie is like 'omfg those personalised names are soooo cool how do i get one? how many posts until i become a crazy poster?'
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    nah i know she didnt know, but every newbie is like 'omfg those personalised names are soooo cool how do i get one? how many posts until i become a crazy poster?'

if you don't like noob questions, this is not the forum to frequent. :p

i can understand people getting annoyed if questions like this are constantly posted in anything goes, but when they're posted here, they're fine. essentially this is a forum full of people who know nothing about thesite.
    On a random tangent, I don't like the personalised ones. I miss my blue stars :crying:
    Mia16 welcome to the board, ask anyone question you like, ignore anyone who reacts negatively, their usually the first to scream when it happens to them but it makes them feel better to hand it out :rolleyes:
    thanx black arab :)