Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

gettin help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know whats up with me i've started to get a really short temper and seem to lash out quite badly. its gettin quite obvious at school as well as i'm being told by many teachers that i look glum. i dunno what to do i ws going to go to the doctors but i feel a bit stupid. i've also been smoking quite alot of puff to calm me down could it be that please help!

Comments

• Options
    Smokin so much weed at a young age (i suppose ur young if your still at school) could be doing that to you as cud lots of other things such as stress and lack of sleep to name but a few. i suggest that you go to the doctors without your mum if possible that way you can be open about your use of weed and anything else you might use. hope that has helped.

Hope your feeling better soon

*Hugs*
  • Options
    Re: gettin help
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    i've also been smoking quite alot of puff to calm me down could it be that please help!

Have you put this in the drug forum ? I dont go there very often but suggest if you havent put it there do so.
    The people in that forum are the best to give advice on that :)
  • Options
    Yes it could be the drug making you ratty and irritable. Trust me I have a younger brother who is in your predicament.

I would strongly advise cutting back and if your temper doesn't improve you can seek some guidance from your GP. Don't be embarrassed they will hear far stupider things every day!
  • Options
    its the weed probs, hope u work it out!