Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Calea zacatechichi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Read about this again on an erowid trip report, i tried looking on erowid but cant really find much on it.

Does anyone know if this is something that is avaible in a head shop?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Calea zacatechichi

Really doesn't sound worth the bother though, in my opinion.
    sounds like a south american writer.
    I've never even bloody heard of it. But if it has any similarities to Salvia I wouldnt touch it with a barge poll, I hated that stuff.

If you want really strong dreams just get some 5HTP, that will do the same.
    5HTP, avaible where?
    Holland and Barret do 50mg pills, its 60 for 15 quid I think off the top of my head.

Dont get your hopes up though, they really arent worth getting just for the dreams.
    i got 5htp for my comedown on pills, im not sure what its actually made for but i heard it was good at helping you on comedowns
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    i got 5htp for my comedown on pills, im not sure what its actually made for but i heard it was good at helping you on comedowns
    and growing your eyebrows apparently ...
    Now, as far as I know 5htp is the precurser to seratonin, the chemical in the brain which regulates mood, sleep etc.

The theory is that by consuming 5htp then you increase the level of seratonin in the brain, thus helping your mood, however whether the science backs this up or not is not entirely proven.

However for some people is has been useful in helping with mild depression. But then if you think it will work for depression in a lot of cases it will.