Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dramamine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was thinking of trying Hawian baby woodrose seeds and heard Dramamine was good to take along side it,What exactly is this, can it be bought over the counter in a chemists?

I know it's contained in certain medicines..anyone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Right, the [url]http://[/url] button isn't working for me so here goes: http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56815&highlight=dramamine

The second to last post has quite a bit of information on dramamine and a link. It can be purchased OTC you just need to know which brands have dramamine as their sole active ingredient.

Cut to chase, it counteracts the nausea you're bound to experience on the HBW seeds..
    Shogun, unless you really want to I wouldnt bother with LSA, everyone I know who has done them has not been impressed, in fact some hated the experience.

The only way you can actualy make a some what decent trip out of them is to wash the seeds and leave yourself with a pure LSA solution. I'm not sure how to do this, I'm sure www.erowid.org would tell you though.

I'd stick to mushies if I were you.
    Either that or you could just take loads of the Dramamine by itself and strap your self in for one of the most intense trips ever.

Although having said that even proper trip junkies think dramamine is the bottom of the barrel.
    I wouldn't really recommend dramamine.
    No, nor would I, everything I've heard about it sounds like its fucking scary.
    Aye, never tried dramamine to trip from but reading the reports on erowid it sounds very similar to datura, and that is something I really wouldn't want to experience again.

Well, not unless I wanted to end up with one shoe, a shaved head, and a pack of imaginary cigarettes in a different county. :crazyeyes