Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

weed related things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is to everyone and anyone if you think you know something even if it's what scented papers are the nicest to smoke with, then please tell me. and i would really like it if someone has a super tip to give me to impress my dutch friend

thing i would very much like to know about:
qualitys
types
lungs (as in the things you can smoke from not the things in your chest)
how to roll!!
fun games to play when stoned
how to get stoned faster on less
best music (i know regge is good but something else?)
to listen to when getting stoned
ummm anything
ohh scented papers
and what herbs are good to add??

ohh and very important stoners rules i need to know them

thanks to everyone who replys

luby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: weed related things

Quality of what, cannabis? there are lots of different strains of cannabis, search google and you'll find it all.

Lungs; i like these, take a 2 or 3 liter bottle and cut the bottom of it off and then cellotape a bag onto where you cut off, put some kind of gauze on the top of it, tin foil works, next put your hash or weed in, then start to burn it but slowly pull the bag down, very gently, then just do that till all the stuff is burnt then take then gauze off and inhale that.

How to roll; Search again, everyonedoesit.com might have something on it.

Fun games to play, smoke a bit and you'll forget about any games, you'll just be chatting away to your friends having a great time, however you could play traffic lights with your joints, take one toke on it, hold it in and wait till it comes back to you then blow the smoke out and repeat that till the joint is finished.

The quickest way probably to get stoned would be a waterfall, but if you want to get the most stoned in the quickest time period you could eat it, but you would have to use alot more than if you were smoking any.

Just listen to whatever music you listen to when your not stoned.

Fuck all them scented papers, just stick to zig zags or rizla.

Have a good time when you do get stoned though.
    don't try and impress your dutch freind with knowledge you don't realy have ...your freind will spot it a mile off and it will make him/her feel very uncomfortable.
    instead ask your freind the questions your asking us. tell them you find it all very interesting. your inexperience will be refreshing ...pretending will be a pain. if he/she is experienced in these things then he/she will be happy and comfortable ...and i'm sure you'll have a good laugh.
    by the way ...if you have never smoked before it might not actualy do anything to you until your enth attempt. don't pretend to be stoned if your not as that will realy put them off.
    i'm not a new smoker i'm just very novice that's all
    Originally posted by luby
    i'm not a new smoker i'm just very novice that's all
    nowt wrong with that luby. your freind was also once a novice. but don't pretend otherwise there realy is no need for it. your freind will love educating you ...have fun.
    Exactly, everyone has to start somewhere.
    I agree your friend will catch on if you are pretending to know what you are talking about.

I met lots of new stoners when I started college 4yrs ago and smoked it basically every dinnertime and breaks etc.. with a small group of lads. There was one lad who didn't come out with us at dinnertime but kept claiming he was a big time smoker and it was clearly obvious from what he was saying that most of it was lies. So 1 dinner we took him out, played what Shogun describes as traffic lights but it was 2 pulls of the joint and pass it on whilst holding it in, then I gave him a killer blow back and that was the end of him. He turned green, white, yellow etc.. and was in a mess for most of the afternoon. Maybe a little bit harsh on him but the way he exaggerated made him sound like he smoked that much for breakfast and should of being able to handle it.

Thats my story for the day :)