Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When you first done drugs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How old where you when you first done drugs and what was the experience like?

I did not touch any of them until I was 19,(smoked cigaretts for a while but quit years ago and still drink like crazy just in case you want to include them).

I was at a festival last summer called Witness, and was already drunk. ANd one of the lads took out a pipe and a bong and very uncharteristically of me I puffed and pulled like there was no tomorrow. needless to say I woke up face down on someone elses tent not knowing what happened!
Only done it once since- its not really for me- and have nothing really against most people that do it. each to their owna nd all!

Comments

• Options
    I was 13 and I got stoned, I sat there and smoked 2's and I thought this is not doing anything. As soon as I stood up it hit me, I left my friend's house and didnt get past the door step for an hour! I just sat with my head in my hands, fucked!
  • Options
    I was 14 when I first tried hash, we had two small joints between 6 of us and I got no effect at all. I went on to smoke virtually every day between 15-17 heavily.

I was 18 when I first did pills, then speed, coke when I was 19, and all the rest after that.
  • Options
    I was 14 when i smoked my first spliff... Hash... of course :p

Didnt rate it at all. Didnt feel stoned. Nothing.

Dont know why i carried on smoking it, think it was more of a social think smoking cannabis even though i didnt feel nicely stoned off it it was the going out and smoking that i liked.

Then i was introduced to skunk at 15 :D never looked back
  • Options
    i was 11 and had 2's on a skunk joint at skool! i was wrecked it was good though continued to do it till i was 12 stopped then started again at 13 and still to smoke it heavily i was 13 when i did my1st oh those where the days
  • Options
    I was 16... smoked a J going around at a mates house.... havent really stopped since....

Bopz

Also notes that he wont be smoking till 21st Jan to try and keep some of his short term memory to pass some shity uni exams...
  • Options
    about twelve or thirteen did nowt.
    at fifteen i was in an environment where people were smoking 24/7 ...so i did. did nowt for a couple of weeks and then ...i went to the loo for a pee, all perfectly normal. when i tried to walk back into the room full of stoners i started giggling and shut the door. composed myself and started to open the door again ...started giggling. composed myself again and again but could not get through that door becuase of laughter i had never experienced before. in the end the people inside the room realised what was happening ...all experienced stoners ...there was a room full of people suddenly burst into uncontrolable hysterics each time they saw the door open a little ...hear the laughter and then the door close again ...YES! this is for me ...nearly 36 yrs on ...i can open the door without any problem at all ...but can still feel very self conscious.