Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tai Stick?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm asking just out of curiosity really, but what is it? Weed wrapped around a stick I was told, but that doesn't really sound as impressive as its name. My brother was offered some, so I was just curious as to what it is really.

Sorry if it's common knowledge, i'm just not really that informed with this kind of thing.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea,wrapped round a stick.

Tell your brother to buy it, you'll like it.
    from thialand and very nice it is too.
    not seen it for about 20yrs. but i have seen weed tied round a stick ...grown in this country and holland and sold as thai.
    Most of the stuff that is sold as Thai Sticks in this country hasnt even been near a map of Thailand. However the proper stuff is supposed to be some of the best weed in the world. There is also its stronger relative the Budda Stick, but they can only really be bought in Thailand.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    from thialand and very nice it is too.
    not seen it for about 20yrs. but i have seen weed tied round a stick ...grown in this country and holland and sold as thai.

Ive had what was sold to me as thai stick, one of the nicest things ive ever smoked was in love with it, had it a summer or two ago.. I doubt it was actually thai stick, so much of the more exotic stuff is sctually from the UK.. having said that, i bought it off a mates dad who had been travelling in the East so maybe... doubt it though.

Whether it was real or grown in holland it was bloody beautifull.