Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Letter to a Complete Stranger

Dear Stranger, I am writing this as my dear, sweet mother thinks it would be a good idea to befriend people all over the world, although my father would go crazy at the idea, as he believes the internet is a dangerous little world full of perverts. Personally, I'm pretty happy with the friends I already have, but I guess it would be pretty cool to be able to say, "Hey, I have an American friend!" Or "I have an African friend!", or even "I have a friend some other place in the UK!" plus I am quite interested in the way other people live. Like, how different it is where they live, rather than spending their whole lives in dull, grey England (if you're from England, please don't feel offended!).
I have made a list of things I could include in this "letter". 1) my name, age, location, and all that good stuff. 2) My hobbies, interests, and stuff I do when I'm bored. 3) Any other random information I feel could be relavent. So, here goes...

1. My name is Kwissy (or Kwiss or Krissy or Kristyn, whatever you'd prefer to call me). I was born on 14th May 1988 (making me 15 years old) in a town called Grimsby, North East England, where I have lived all of my life. I live with my mum, my Canadian step dad, and my 3 cats. Our house is normally pretty crazy, because although I don't have any brothers or sisters, my cats act like hyper kids. Plus, there always seems to be a million people all visiting at once, and it can sometimes get quite confusing. So, anyway, I have just started year 11 at school, where I am a prefect. Some people may now be thinking, "Uhh, dork..", well, the truth is, I am exactly that. Plus I think the experience could help me later on in my career.

2. My hobbies include singing, playing my guitars (electric and acoustic), listening to music and hanging out with friends. I used to be in a band, and I'm currently looking into getting another one together. Some of the bands I like are: Staind, Something Corporate, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Less Than Jake, Green Day, Blink 182, Slipknot, Kittie, Placebo, and many more but if I list them all we would be here all day. I HATE bands/singers such as Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte and Busted, who are only doing what they do to look "cool" and for the money. I also hate pop and dance music. It bugs me. Although I don't dislike people who like that kind of music at all. It's just my personal opinion. Oh, I also love parties. =)

3. Random information, huh? Well...I'm a girl (incase you hadn't already guessed), and most of my friends are guys. I find it hard to keep a friendship with girls, as the ones I know seem to be bitchy and just generally annoying. But if you're a girl, please don't let that put you off writing to me. I hang out with lots of different guys, all with completely different personalities, opinions, interests and musical tastes, and I think that's great. I've been labelled as a punk, a goth, a greb, a hippie, and lots of other stuff, but I don't label myself. I'm who I want to be. I also don't care what people think of me. I believe that if someone doesn't like me the way I am, it's their problem. It's not the end of the world. Just walk away, and move on. I have experienced a lot of tough things in the 15 years I've been on this earth, and I think that is what has kept me going. Plus the fact that I'm naturally crazy and hyper, but I can be serious when required. I love talking to people and helping them with their problems, and I get a buzz out of making people smile. I really don't see the point in being mean.

So, if anyone wants to write me back, feel free. Much love, xXx kwiss xXx :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Letter to a Complete Stranger
    Originally posted by xNivanaMoonx
    the internet is a dangerous little world full of perverts.

if thats what you're looking for you've sure found it here ;)

ohh, just kidding, anyways, hello :)
  • Options
    I couldn't be arsed to read past the first line, but hello :wave:
  • Options
    ellooooo :wave:
  • Options
    hiya :)
  • Options
    I'll kill you if you won't excessivly post on these boards!
    That's the best introduction post I've read, ever.

Yes, just the thread title, made me love you :love:
    Now go on and post, and make me happy.
  • Options
    Grimsby..poor lass ;)

You seem nice. Yes. I think you shall enjoy it here.

Oh yes - don't underestimate the power of thesite. If you stick around, you shall make friends. It's actually quite scary. Thesite is like no other message board on the net. :)
  • Options
    Ah, good evening. :)

You'll have to excuse Faith, she's a lazy wench. :p
  • Options
    Hey. :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    You'll have to excuse Faith, she's a lazy wench. :p

Yarr! :p
  • Options
    Re: Letter to a Complete Stranger
    Originally posted by xNivanaMoonx
    Some of the bands I like are, Kittie. I HATE bands/singers such as Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte and Busted, who are only doing what they do to look "cool" and for the money. I also hate pop and dance music. It bugs me.

I :heart: you

:D :cool: :love: :wave:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Thats the best introduction post I've ever seen. :)

You seem like a useful addition to the boards, so just fill out these forms, sign here, give me the enrolment fee (£500 or sex, your choice :p), And I'll send you the membership card :p

Jokes aside, Welcome to the boards, stay a while :D

And Grimsby?! Hahahahahahahehehehahahahahehahea *splutters* heaheaheahe :p
  • Options
    Heylooo :D
  • Options
    Hiya Kwissy hope you enjoy your time at thesite :wave: :) - we need more people who have quality posts here!! :D
  • Options
    hello hello
    love the letter - very sweet. and to add to your club of 'foreign' friends, I'm Welsh
    (Yes, we are a nation)
    I don't post as much as I used to but i'm sure I'll see you around xx
  • Options
    Nice intro. I hope you continue to put as much thought into your posts at the site. That alone will mark you out in the crowd.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Wow hun i never came across your introduction to thesite. bit late to say hi really but what the hell:) WOOHOO HI HUNNI..;):heart:

i love the intro don't see any as good as that around here.:)

i never seen thisand i been searching through introduce yourself as i was bored and saww this..

although you rarely post anymore:(