Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nitrous Oxide

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This stuff can be bought in your local corner shop whenever you buy the whipped cream that contains nitrous oxide, what is that you do exactly? Release the gas into a balloon or something? But what about the whipped cream?

I've heard good reports about this drug and legal.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is supposed to be good with other drugs, but is a bit of a nothing by itself.

As for getting it out of whipped cream cans, well your guess is as good as mine, its pretty difficult if not impossible to get a full dose that way.
    Which way is it able to be done?
    The whipped cream can *cannot* be shaken at all. You just push the spray top how you normally would except the bottle is straight up. Plug your nose and inhale while you spray the can. It gives you about a 3 second buzz. It can last about 5-7 seconds if your high. Its quite nice, though it kills brain cells like no fucking tomorrow.

It's horribly expensive for what you get out of it. You can buy nos - whipits which give you longer buzzes cuz there is more there to inhale.
    it's laughing gas isn't it? why would that be the propellant in whiped cream?
    and you have to admit ...it sounds a bit desperate running round the house to see what chemicals are around that might tickle a few brain cells for a few seconds ...just before it destroys them ...
    Why by whipped cream go to your local car modding shop and buy a bottle for Nitrous Oxide for £200 should last for ages with the amount store in then things. and refilled are cheap aswell.

It would also be easyer to get out of a bottle of Nitrous Oxide than the can of whipped cream.
    Never EVER try to use NO2 that is not MEDICAL or FOOD grade, this is really dangerous, the gas they use for other purposes is not pure enough. It may well cause you really serious harm.

I think the reason it is used for wipped cream is that its a safe gas and it doesnt make the cream go off. If you used anything with oxygen in it then obviously the stuff would go off.

As for it killing brain cells, as far as I am aware it is a relatively safe drug to use, its used quite widely by dentists for treatment so it cant be that bad. However if you use a lot it can lead to a drastic loss of vitamin B12 which it is advisable to stock up on.
    I wish i had bad teeth, ive never had a thing done to them and i reallly want like them pulled out or something so i can have the gas :D want to try it out!

I dnt think id go around with the whipped cream thing, my bf was talking about it the other day about nitrous oxide and getting high... was quite interesting. Think its a bit pikiey-ish.
    It certainly does seem it, when done from whipped cream. However as I said I have heard very good things about it when combined with mushies or other trips. A bit like doing ket with those, but different.

Its abuse in the UK though is virtualy unheard of really.
    Maybe thats because other drugs are so cheap here you can buy a few bottles of whipped cream or a pill or two and get much more high?

Or maybe because its not something that we're warned about as kids unlike solvents/other drugs so people arent aware as much and therefore dont really know about 'whipped cream abuse' :p

plenty more better things to do with whipped cream than sniff the gas! :D
    I'd aggree with that, most people wouldnt dare try anything they werent warned about at school because its an unknown and too odd.

Maybe if we didnt warn kids at all then there wouldnt be any drug use? Maybe not.